Look to the Future (by Red Ranger 1) - comments

Ludub

Great chapter!

Loving how suss Marilyn is, and now Leah's left wondering if poor Hunter isn't quite as innocent as he seems.. which is saying something. Wonder how Zac would react to all of this??

I'm interested to know where you're going with Shandi too. 

I look forward to more :) 

Spoiler

I was thinking that maybe Ash and Shandi will get together...Leaving Kat with nothing

Even though Oliva thinks Hunter's changed I don't quite believe that.. and now that the truth about the safe is starting to come out...Everyone should watch out I think

21 hours ago, Ludub said:

So Hunter's not off the hook just yet then?! :wink: (Uncharacteristically competent police work).

20 hours ago, Kristen said:

oh so Hunter stole the safe it sounds like.

18 hours ago, ~JarlieFanEver~ said:

Uh oh sounds like Hunter is about to be busted for stealing the safe

Thanks, everyone! The police did need Marilyn to point them in the right direction...I kind of like the idea that they basically had the evidence all along but didn't notice.

13 hours ago, KittCatt said:

I'm interested to know where you're going with Shandi too. 

I have an idea for Shandi, which did change a bit during planning so I'll see if what I'm left with works out...

4 hours ago, pembie said:

Even though Oliva thinks Hunter's changed I don't quite believe that.. and now that the truth about the safe is starting to come out...Everyone should watch out I think

Thanks, pembie, you shall have to wait and see how Hunter reacts now...

• Like 3

What a great chapter, Red!  :)

Loved it! Thing is, while they're trying so hard to redeem Hunter in the show at the moment,  I could so see this happening. He could flip completely if he thought his freedom was going to be compromised and then a lot of people would probably get hurt, just like this. A little sorry for him that it had to be Liv that got hurt. 

Chris and Nate's scene was great too. Loved Irene's comment about him being a force of nature, and Nate's embarrassment. Poor little wounded Chris too :wub:

Interested to see what happens with Shandi. :)

Thanks Red, looking forward to the next chapter x

6 hours ago, Kristen said:

Hunter's violent side has come out.

6 hours ago, ~JarlieFanEver~ said:

Whoa! Liked how you brought Hunter's dark side out! :o

1 hour ago, Ludub said:

Loved it! Thing is, while they're trying so hard to redeem Hunter in the show at the moment,  I could so see this happening. He could flip completely if he thought his freedom was going to be compromised and then a lot of people would probably get hurt, just like this. A little sorry for him that it had to be Liv that got hurt. 

Thanks, everyone! I was trying really hard to stick by my "No character assassinations" rule, I had a scenario with Hunter hurting Olivia deliberately or semi-deliberately that went quite a way in my head but I could never quite convince myself it was in character: Much as I dislike Hunter, he's always been portrayed as caring and sympathetic towards Olivia deep down.Then the idea hit me of him hurting her by accident and it was a light bulb moment.

• Like 1

Great chapter!

I agree with Ludub- once Hunter's switch is flipped, he could be capable of doing quite a lot of damage! Interesting that both Zac and VJ didn't doubt Leah at all saying it was Hunter responsible. I wonder if Olivia's going to be okay.. And i wonder what's going to happen to Hunter now?

Also loved the little scene with John, Shandi and Chris.

I look forward to more :)