Look to the Future (by Red Ranger 1) - comments

Ludub

Haha loved Matt comparing his relationship with Sasha to Evie and Josh's saying that they couldn't even make it two years at uni together...

Billie and VJ I like them alot too...So hopefully VJ will stick around once the truth about the baby comes out.. But I fear your setting them up for a big fall..

7 hours ago, Ludub said:

Love VJ and Billie in this. They're just so lovely together :wub: I especially love how excited VJ is about the baby which is why I'm quite worried about what will happen when/if he finds out. The poor fella :( It's terrible to allow him to get so invested only to pull the rug out from under his feet. He'll be absolutely heartbroken.

6 hours ago, KittCatt said:

Really feeling for Billie, whose feeling sad that she's so happy because she's afraid it's never going to last :( You write her really well.

5 hours ago, ~JarlieFanEver~ said:

I felt for Billie in this chapter

3 hours ago, Kristen said:

Loved VJ and Billie.

3 hours ago, pembie said:

Billie and VJ I like them alot too...So hopefully VJ will stick around once the truth about the baby comes out.. But I fear your setting them up for a big fall..

Thanks, everyone! Yes, I really am letting VJ and Billie get way too invested, when I do actually really like them.You'll have to see how it turns out!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, JosieTash said:

Billie and VJ [and all those baby grows] are muchly cute, and i hope Tori will be ok ...... but Spike is one nasty dude so ..... yeah, hope she will be ok.

This fic is AWESOME !!

Thanks, JT! Hopefully I'm not peaking too soon... Glad you're liking VJ and Billie, as for Tori...wait and see.

Hoping to get an update up by the weekend at the latest, possibly sooner, although I've got a few other things taking up my time at the moment.

Wow! That was a sort of  'lynch mob' with a difference.  Nice of the whole Bay to take a stand on the Morgans' behalf and show them how good a thing it can be to have a community behind you. Loved Matt and Chris' lines at the end, and John's too. Ash is 'slightly' less dodgy than the Braxtons, lol! Great chapter Red, looking forward to the next one.

REALLY enjoyed that !!!!!

The comment about Justin saving the town's fouding father - indeed that whole line - was great !!!!!!

Coooooooool that the Summer Bay cavalry turned up to save Tori and her brothers ...... with some FAB one liners in there, esp. Alf's line aboutr Justin opening up the shop.

Nice contrast tween VJ and Olivia !!!!!!     

Edited by JosieTash