Look to the Future (by Red Ranger 1) - comments

Ludub

Great chapter 

Suprised Phoebe confessed to the robbery and is going to jail.

Liked Irene offering Bille a room that was a nice moment even if she doesn't know the baby is her grandchild.

Update again soon :)

Oh I loved this chapter, Red. Wish this is how the show could have gone. I'm surprised at Phoebe's selflessness, as I've said before, but I can't argue with her reasoning. She should really give her father a shout though. I'm sure he has access to some dodgy lawyers or a judge or two in his pocket. Probably have her out on a suspended sentence. Fingers crossed that Kyle gets out so.

So happy that Billie is moving in with Irene. That house is just the sort of support that she needs. I bet Chris will bend over backwards for her like the gentleman that he is, and Irene is the mother figure that Billie has probably always needed. Although, I imagine it'll just make it that bit harder to keep her secret.

Really looking forward to the next chapter. x

4 hours ago, Kristen said:

Liked Irene offering Bille a room that was a nice moment even if she doesn't know the baby is her grandchild.

Thanks for the prompt reply, Kristen! I liked the idea of Billie going to live with Irene, and given that I was emptying the farmhouse it seemed an ideal opportunity.

1 hour ago, Ludub said:

Oh I loved this chapter, Red. Wish this is how the show could have gone. I'm surprised at Phoebe's selflessness, as I've said before, but I can't argue with her reasoning. She should really give her father a shout though. I'm sure he has access to some dodgy lawyers or a judge or two in his pocket. Probably have her out on a suspended sentence. Fingers crossed that Kyle gets out so.

Thanks, Ludub! Yeah, I thought it was just about plausible that Phoebe would do this for Kyle.We're a few chapters off finding out what happened to them both, hope you'll think it's worth the wait!

• Like 1

Clever little twist with Billie moving in with Irene...I'm sure that will cause her probelms in the long run though... exciting stuff

Oh and Ricky really needs to find herself some new friends. People who don't volunteer themselves to do jail time for someone else would be good.. :lol:

• Like 1

Great chapter!

Things don't look so great for Phoebe do they?

I liked Hunter at Charlotte's grave. So he's finally feeling a tad guilty for the things he has done.. and is worried at some stage it will all come out.

I really like the idea of Billie moving in with Irene. Though I'm sure it won't be easy for Billie to keep her secret..

I look forward to more :) 

8 hours ago, pembie said:

Oh and Ricky really needs to find herself some new friends. People who don't volunteer themselves to do jail time for someone else would be good.. :lol:

Ha-ha!Yes, it is kind of bordering on the trendy these days...

3 hours ago, ~JarlieFanEver~ said:

Liked the twist that Billie is moving in with Irene. Gonna be interesting when Irene finds out that the baby Billie is carrying is her grandchild.

Thanks, Jarliefan!As you say, going to be interesting...if that happens of course...

1 hour ago, KittCatt said:

I liked Hunter at Charlotte's grave. So he's finally feeling a tad guilty for the things he has done.. and is worried at some stage it will all come out.

Thanks, KittCatt, that was one of those little bits that came to me as I was going along.

• Like 1

Nice  cover story [with the unborn etc kids] form Phoebe. Loved Ricky or Kat's comment about expecting antics like this for many others [including Ash]/

Billie  movong in with Irene and co could be the tipping point ...convincing her to 'fess up.

Intriging time ahead it sounds