Look to the Future (by Red Ranger 1) - comments

Ludub

26 minutes ago, Ludub said:

Great chapter!

Kat got off pretty lightly really but there's always that old thing of cops looking after their own. Josh was charged immediately for providing a false alibi, surely this would definitely be considered perverting the course of justice (aiding and abetting a murder suspect). Isn't Mccarthy doing the same thing, by listening to her sob story, and making his decision based on her personal circumstances? Anyway, it'll be interesting to see how things go for her and Ash at the Braxton house and if they can manage to make things work. 

I liked Evie and Matt's scene together. Loved his line about it being a pickle. So Matt :lol:

I'll be interested to see what you do different with the Morgan storyline too.

Really looking forward to the next chapter x

Thanks, Ludub! Yes, I know Kat got off lightly from one point of view but I had to draw the line somewhere or I'd have Ash and Evelyn locked up for keeping quiet as well.I think it helped that it's a lie of omission, and I think it would have been worse for her if she hadn't fallen on her sword and resigned first. Glad you liked Matt's line, that was a last minute thing when I realised that line needed spicing up.I kind of had to include the Morgan storyline because it was set up in the show, so...wait and see.

• Like 1

I doubt Hunter will be able to put what happened to Charlotte behind him..

Found Nate's scene with Spike quite amusing He's going to drop the Morgans in it isn't he without even realising it I think..

Well at least Kat won't ever get to be a cop again.in this... Ash's lets move in together was very funny will that really help Kat at all? :P

Intriguig taht Kat both resigned AND admitted to her boss why.

Not sure if Kat moving in with Ash is a good idea. Could, maybe, since he ownde up about the money that loser moron Andy gave him to keep the garage running. 

Tori's one of my current faves, so REALY wondring where that story will go.

On 9/4/2016 at 9:04 AM, Kristen said:

Shocked Ash asked Kat to move In with him.

Update again soon :)

16 hours ago, KittCatt said:

Shocked that Kat resigned and told the truth, but it was the right thing to do. Ash certainly has great timing when asking her to move in with him... 

Liked Matt and Evie's chat. It certainly is a pickle :)  

I look forward to more :) 

15 hours ago, ~JarlieFanEver~ said:

Loved the chat between Matt and Evelyn

Surprised that Kat resigned from the police force since telling the truth

Update soon please xx

12 hours ago, pembie said:

Well at least Kat won't ever get to be a cop again.in this... Ash's lets move in together was very funny will that really help Kat at all? :P

5 hours ago, JosieTash said:

Not sure if Kat moving in with Ash is a good idea. Could, maybe, since he ownde up about the money that loser moron Andy gave him to keep the garage running. 

Thanks, guys! Yes, Ash's timing wasn't great but I think he meant well. I'm kind of enjoying writing Matt, I think this is the first time I haven't ended up having to focus on his antagonistic side.

Hopefully have another chapter for you by the end of the day!

• Like 1

Great chapter! :P 

Love VJ and Billie in this. They're just so lovely together :wub: I especially love how excited VJ is about the baby which is why I'm quite worried about what will happen when/if he finds out. The poor fella :( It's terrible to allow him to get so invested only to pull the rug out from under his feet. He'll be absolutely heartbroken.

I'm enjoying Evie and Matt's relationship too, even if it's all quite sad and downcast at the moment. It's nice that he's being so supportive. Hunter's little flicker of guilt was interesting too. I'm interested to see where you go with that.

Poor Tori! :( Wonder what Spike's up to?

Really looking forward to the next chapter x

Great chapter!

Continuing to really enjoy Matt and Evie's friendship. And the tension between Evie and Hunter. Is Hunter eventually going to confess to stealing the diner safe? I hope so..

Really feeling for Billie, whose feeling sad that she's so happy because she's afraid it's never going to last :( You write her really well.

I look forward to more :)