Look to the Future (by Red Ranger 1) - comments

Ludub

Oh Red, I really wish that you could write for the show! This is just brilliant. You capture the tone of every character just perfectly. I love it. I can hear them when they speak. Well done! :)

Love the atmosphere at Irene's with everyone helping Billie to move in. Glad that Irene isn't being silly about VJ staying and that Olivia hasn't thrown a strop (like I thought she might!)

Absolutely loved Hunter's scene with Marilyn. Pretty menacing really and thoroughly understandable that she'd be frightened of him. Psycho Hunter making a reappearance? (I do hope so!)

Very kind of John to help Ash out like that. He is a bit of a soft touch really, isn't he? :P

Really pleased that Roo (and we) got a bit of closure as far Maddy's concerned. Good to know that she's doing ok, and looking to the future! And, oooh, so excited that Dex is coming back! Is he moving back to the farmhouse?! Fingers crossed! 

Really looking forward to the next chapter! x

Edited by Ludub

Great chapter!

Really liking how Billie is being supported by Ash, her friends and Irene.

This Hunter storyline is coming along nicely.. maybe he shouldn't be glaring at and scaring Marilyn.. But like Ludub, i hope psycho Hunter is coming back.

And i like the arrival of Maddy, as well as Dex!

I look forward to more :) 

12 hours ago, Kristen said:

Liked the family banter between The Morgan's.

Oh Nate and Tori.

Liked the twist that Dexter is back.

11 hours ago, ~JarlieFanEver~ said:

Loved the family banter between the Morgans

Interesting that Dexter is back

Thanks for the prompt responses! Glad that you both like the Morgans and Dexter.

6 hours ago, Ludub said:

Oh Red, I really wish that you could write for the show! This is just brilliant. You capture the tone of every character just perfectly. I love it. I can hear them when they speak. Well done! :)

Love the atmosphere at Irene's with everyone helping Billie to move in. Glad that Irene isn't being silly about VJ staying and that Olivia hasn't thrown a strop (like I thought she might!)

Excuse me while I blush a bit.Irene is consistently inconsistent with her attitude to sleepovers, I tend to lean towards the more liberal side when writing her and in this case when (as far as she knows) VJ and Billie are expecting a baby it'd be a bit silly for her to put her foot down.

6 hours ago, Ludub said:

Absolutely loved Hunter's scene with Marilyn. Pretty menacing really and thoroughly understandable that she'd be frightened of him. Psycho Hunter making a reappearance? (I do hope so!)

1 hour ago, KittCatt said:

This Hunter storyline is coming along nicely.. maybe he shouldn't be glaring at and scaring Marilyn.. But like Ludub, i hope psycho Hunter is coming back.

You will have to wait and see how far Hunter goes...

• Like 1

Liked how Mads said her prothetic doesn't get AS many stares. GREAT that Dex is back in the mix ...... is he married/with April in this fic, btw ????

Hunter and Maz was intriguing, and was cooooool how Billie has lots of things now cos she doesn't have to store everything in the boot of her gorgeous Peugoet 504 !!!!

REALLY enjoying this !!!!

3 hours ago, JosieTash said:

Liked how Mads said her prothetic doesn't get AS many stares. GREAT that Dex is back in the mix ...... is he married/with April in this fic, btw ????

Hunter and Maz was intriguing, and was cooooool how Billie has lots of things now cos she doesn't have to store everything in the boot of her gorgeous Peugoet 504 !!!!

REALLY enjoying this !!!!

Thanks, JT. Everything up to 6462 still happened, so Dexter and April still got married and left in the same way. As for what's going on with Dexter now, you'll have to wait and see...

Not sure how long it'll take me to get another chapter up so err on the side of caution and say weekend at the latest again.

• Like 1

Ooooh! Interesting! :) So Hunter's not off the hook just yet then?! :wink: (Uncharacteristically competent police work). Really hoping Hunter will go on the rampage before they get the chance to lock him up. Ash has been very lucky to have John on his side. Also interested to see what happens with Shandi. Really looking forward to the next chapter x