1994 Episode Discussion

Dan F

I loved the scenes the other night when Pippa, Michael and the family and even Don were eating all together outdoors. also today when Don had Hayden over and he cooked a roast. The good old days. 

So Hayden obviously owes the guy money. I guess the surf shop idea is a cover. Can't believe Angel thought Shane was cheating on her. 

• Replies 985
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want hour long episodes!.

This episode is why I much prefer Irene and Ailsa's friendship than Pippa and Ailsa, as Irene and Ailsa had a much more fun friendship. There were times when they did go through disagreements but made up soon afterwards.

Incidentally, before the barbecue when Haydn met Fin at the entrance to the garden steps he referred to the row between Pippa and 'Michael' when he should have said 'Dad' - rather sloppy writing?

Oh Irene you should of kept your mouth shut Roxy wanted to deliver the bad news to Tug.

Damian give living with your mum another go now that she's off drinking.

Loved Angel's idea to write and publish a short story.

Incidentally, before the barbecue when Haydn met Fin at the entrance to the garden steps he referred to the row between Pippa and 'Michael' when he should have said 'Dad' - rather sloppy writing?

Some people refer to their parents by name on the occaision.

I feel sorry for Fin after she got saturated in the car wash and the window handle broke off so she couldn't do anything.

Hayden you don't love Fin she's a cover so no one knows you have a gambling problem.

liked that Sally offered to help Ailsa in  the diner.

Archived