1994 Episode Discussion

Dan F

• Replies 985
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sam overhears Pippa  and Luke talking before going to the store he really shouldn't of made it so obvious that Luke was worried about Tug.

the new foster kid Jack got the wrong idea I think he thought Sally meant the Michael they live with is Sally's step dad.

Glad Tug apologised to Luke about going off at him then to Roxy about her car.

oh Luke why did you think it was a good idea to invite Donald over and make up a cover story?

Irene  thinks he's generally interested in her but I suppose she shouldn't of meddled In Luke's love life.

Sam seriously just stop talking about things you overhear because they are so wrong. 

I forgot how young Jack was when he first came to go to the bay. But Sally my god don't exaggerate things. Michael isn't a deadbeat. Sure he may have handled the Hayden situation wrong but he isn't a deadbeat. Now poor Jack thinks he is living with another male who will treat him wrong. 

Luke what were you thinking. You used Don to get back at Irene. Of course Donald won't find it funny. 

Sam's turning into a cheeky little bugger. He thinks because Greg is gone he can do and say what he wants. Such a brat. And Tug being Tug,took it the wrong way.

Irene shouldn't have meddled in his love life. He's a big boy he can find dates on his own.

Michael's no dead-beat. I'm peeved at Sally for telling Jack he was.

Had Sam been left with the Stewarts, Alf'd have no time for "that kind of rubbish!", Holy Dooley, Young Sam'd be in more strife than Flash Gordon! :lol::lol::lol:

Point is the little snot as this point needs a clip round the ear.

Yeah, Daniel Amalm had probably only just turned 15 at the time of filming. His voice hadn't cracked yet but you notice it's steadily deeper by the time 1995 comes around.

I always thought Jack was one of Pippa's top three Hardest charges (the other two being Bobby and Justine).

Her first "Failure" I guess. But I mean out of all the regular residents of Summer Bay House.

Bobby was so damn down on herself after having a rep as a town reject, little better than Lance and Martin (who apparently "were good enough for her once")

Jack was a little tearaway, basically like Shane two years earlier but more of a git. There was supposed a joke that Daniel had been reading Dieter's old scripts. There was the whole bushfire thing and surf club trashing.

Justine, Explanatory really. The whole Smackhead thing.

Really appreciate all the episode updates, but will hopefully catch up on these episodes soon, somewhere, perhaps, maybe...??? ?

Yeah I'm starting to have withdrawals haha Haven't seen any episodes in about three weeks. I'm going to have to attempt to get my TV reception fixed so that I can receive 7TWO.

Looking forward to seeing Jack's arrival!

Shane was so good with Dylan.

I agree with Angel it is rude to go to someone's house and just sit in front of the TV to watch soccer.

Jack Grow up Michael is a nice guy once you get to know him I hope you see that.

Sally needs to keep her opinions to herself.

Archived