1994 Episode Discussion

Dan F

• Replies 985
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And so, the Shane & Jack feud has begun.....

Not impressed with Pippa's attitude, telling Damian off when it was Jack who is causing all the trouble.

I was thinking the same thing great minds think alike.

And so, the Shane & Jack feud has begun.....

Not impressed with Pippa's attitude, telling Damian off when it was Jack who is causing all the trouble.

I was thinking the same thing great minds think alike.

Me too! Damian, quick go live with you mum and sister before you get into bigger trouble. It wasn't fair for him to be blamed for something that he had no part of. :/

I don't like Jack much he reminds me of Shane when he first arrived in the Bay. A hothead who caused nothing but trouble. And didn't like Sally badmouthing Michael in front of Jack and giving him the wrong impression. It seems Jack has a problem with older authority figures-especially men.

But the beach house is kind of crowded. I suppose he could share with Tug I don't either would be down for that.  Anyway, I'm standing what I said before; Damian is probably way too settled at Michael and Pippa's too want to move in his HSC year and probably considers that his home now (take away the Irene issue)

Jack's arrival is amping up the comedy. He's such a little grommet but his popularity rose. With his introduction,

the seeds for a new YR10 teen gang were planted with Selina, Curtis and Shannon who have yet to arrive

Caught upto 1440 after shotgunning a s*** ton of eps this week, about a month's worth after an extended hiatus from a couple of sources (Time off!)

Remembered Damian's delay to see Cathy and the old lady spit-cleaning him. I remembered wincing the first time round I watched it, poor sod.  The Cathy/Damian/Reg/Angel/Sarah situation was funny too.

Glad Tug is on the mend but still self-pitying but nowhere as a before

Anyone else find it kind of Voyeuristic of Pippa to be giving Fin and Haydn the eye while they were rinsing off together? (No, that's NOT a euphemism :lol:)

The Nightclub business... I guess the writers forgot Angel is already 18 but this show struggles with continuity at times. 

Irene moving into the Beach House is kind of symbolic as we soon see

Her flip roles from Tenant into Landlady, where she remains as such for the next two decades 

Sal continues to do sod-all. 

A week must have passed for the Stewarts to have been to Hawaii and back that quick. 

Loving Jack so far and his battles with Shane. Nobody realised at that point Jack would be a crucial part of the next two years. It gave Shane something else to do, I guess.

Nick's back but his days

are numbered  

The Haydn storyline seems like Fin's last hurrah but Andrew/Charlton and Tina are playing it well. And yes, I did the whole "Nooooo, Michael Don't do it!" thing over the loan.

The carwash stunt was funny. I wasn't surprised that the handle for the window broke off, given the Charger used to belong to Nathan who probably broke it on purpose so he could make quick escapes!

Back to Haydn, If Alf and Irene has laser vision he'd be dead by now!

Archived