1994 Episode Discussion

Dan F

I think's it's more to do with Damian being firmly settled with the Rosses.

Sam is kind of immature for his age. 

​Don't even get me started on Sam being immature for his age lol. I know lots of kids the same age who doesn't act like the way he does.

• Replies 985
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Glad Don said yes to Dylan coming to stay the weekend in Summer  Bay hoping Mrs Harris agrees to it.

The debate was good Angel should of picking Shane first or at least was on his side

Shane you shouldn't quite school.

glad Michael found Hayden uh-oh he's going back to the Bay with Michael.

Pippa and  the family won't be pleased.

I don't get Angel. Why was she insulting her own boyfriend and making him feel stupid?? I'm getting rather pissed off with her lately. I feel sorry for Shane.  Angel and Sam are the two characters in my bad books at the moment.

And Shane and Tug-could this be the start of a beautiful friendship? Its nice to see these two get along for once!

Hope Hayden pays back the money.

I know it was an accident that Dylan ruined Don's photos of Bobby no doubt he won't be please when he finds out.

I'm glad Mrs Harris agreed to let Dylan spend the weekend with Angel and glad Shane is so good with him.

I just wish Shane would change his mind and finish his HSC.

Good to see Nick back he wasn't impressed with Shane's announcement

I hope Angel learns to cook the eggs and bacon were well  nearly burnt glad Nick got something from the diner.

Why didn't Shane just move the photos off the table? If he did they whole incident could of been avoided Dylan still would of spilt his orange juice but at least the photos wouldn't of been on the table to have been ruined

Don  was angry about the photos and Angel was beginning to think she would make a bad  mother glad in the end Don apologised though.

Hayden apologised to Don and he was disappointed but forgave him.

why won't Michael agree to having a new foster kid?

clearly Pippa wants to help Jack the foster kid.

Fin wasn't pleased at seeing Hayden glad Tug kicked him out of the store.

They can't afford to foster a new kid because Michael's own son sent them broke. Why would Michael invite Hayden to stay with them? Why not at a caravan park where he probably would stay for free? Michael's too soft on Hayden and clearly didn't think of anyone's else s concerns but poor little Hayden.

I get Michael defending his son but telling people there is more to the story and you need to hear it was a bit pointless. Hayden is a gambling addict. He chose to put that first bet on. Very brave to front up to Donald like that though.

I loved the scene where Fisher came to the surf club and told Angel to come home and he let Dylan stay for the rest of the weekend. Not sure where Shane disappeared to though. We didn't see him at all in the episode. 

I get Michael defending his son but telling people there is more to the story and you need to hear it was a bit pointless. Hayden is a gambling addict. He chose to put that first bet on. Very brave to front up to Donald like that though.

I loved the scene where Fisher came to the surf club and told Angel to come home and he let Dylan stay for the rest of the weekend. Not sure where Shane disappeared to though. We didn't see him at all in the episode. 

​I admit he was very brave to face Don. I give him that much.

And same always knew Don had a soft spot when it comes to Angel. He cares about her as if she was his daughter. He should think about adopting Angel. Not that it happens.

Maybe Shane had a scene but was cut?

Archived