1994 Episode Discussion

Dan F

Cathy may be married but she still wants it!

Shane and Tug, well can't say I disagree with Rachel, CaptainHulk or Romeo&Indi4ever. However Shane running around half naked seems to be OK under the rule that applies to women that doesn't apply to men "thou shalt not be topless" (which is bull****)

• Replies 985
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, made it up to 1420.Tug's pity party got very wearing, especially when it seemed to go on for four episodes to the point that if he had wiped himself out in that car crash it would have been a blessed relief, so hopefully he's out the other side now.Well, maybe not that far out, thinking about it...He is incredibly lucky that Luke's stuck by him far more than he deserved and far more than most people would have done.Not sure why Shane's beating himself up when Tug gave at least as good as he got.It was a bit rich for Tug to give that speech about Shane not having any problems when he's been the cause of most of Shane's problems...A few cute Shangel moments mixed in.

Joy Smithers! Not the last time we'll see her in Home and Away by any means.Cathy seemed a bit ditzy at first although she seems to have settled down a bit since then.Not convinced she's interested in any extra-marital with Damian though, I think it may well be a case of her being lonely and wanting some almost-adult company.

Haydn's back, which means Fin has someonething to do.Some interesting subtle characterisation, in that while he's being very shifty I think a part of him would like to be back on good terms with Michael and the extended family.And yes, I think Michael's daughter has gone the same way as Nick and Shane's five siblings and Don's brother.

Glad Luke invited Tug over for dinner and he actually agreed to go.

Poor Angel thinking Shane was having an affair oh how wrong she is.

Liked when Roxy told Damian Cathy called and cancelled but I'm not sure she said anything about rescheduling on the phone but I guess Sarah and Angel felt cheated and Angel somehow felt Shane deserved it and Damian like in the monring AM or at night PM like I think maybe he'll get a suprise if Cathy's husband is home at the time.

Liked watching Irene  with Duncan until she has to answer the phone and he swallowed the little checker piece. I faintly remember seeing  Duncan from 2004-2005 when he was a off the rail teenager. 

Angel you where so wrong about Shane cheating on you.

angel and Sarah you shouldn't of barged in to Cathy's house and I thought her husband might be there and he was so in a way my guess from yesterday was right.

Archived