H&A Spring Break - From the Bay to LA

Psychic Wombat

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

By my reckoning we are five weeks behind at the moment which is acceptable, but after having the break we will be back to eight weeks, why a whole month though? I'm sure I remember a time when we were just a week behind. :unsure:

It'd be a great idea if we could see some of the 'old' episodes during that time and not the usual ones they drag out!

There was a time on 5* when we were 4 episodes behind Australia.

Weren't we airing the same day on ITV by the end?

There was a time on 5* when we were 4 episodes behind Australia.

Weren't we airing the same day on ITV by the end?

I think at the start of the 2000 season ITV were 4 episodes behind. I think this is the closest they ever got. I'm not sure how close Channel 5 have got - but it certainly hasn't been that close. It may have been 2 or 3 weeks at the start of a season, but for some reason - perhaps it's in their contract, Channel 5 seem to have to keep a bigger gap.

RTE in Ireland in 2000 aired H&A one episode ahead of Australia, for a few weeks, by mistake. I think they were keen to keep ahead of ITV, and I think H&A returned a week later than planned in Australia. Perhaps that's why a larger gap has to be kept these days?

A decent first week.Possibly a sign that the other three will be more recent: Chris Hemsworth was the obvious post-2000 choice and I doubt they'll buy a week of Julian McMahon or Isla Fisher episodes.They might need to stretch it: Any chance of Bobby Morley being up next? (Ryan Kwanten or Chris Egan or Isabel Lucas could work but they're a bit earlier...)

Archived