H&A Spring Break - From the Bay to LA

Psychic Wombat

Be great to see Vinnie again, wonder how far back they will go with his episodes? Be interesting to see if they show the one where Sally discovered the lump. Like Pierced will just have to either remember to watch or record them. Funny don't remember anyone called Others. :wink:

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've updated the article with all the details for the Isla Fisher episodes.

http://www.backtothebay.net/news/2015/04/27/ha-spring-break-uk/

Probably worthwhile to note that the 2nd episode is actually the one that precedes the Shannon/Curtis episode that aired last time round.

Be great to see Vinnie again, wonder how far back they will go with his episodes? Be interesting to see if they show the one where Sally discovered the lump. Like Pierced will just have to either remember to watch or record them. Funny don't remember anyone called Others. :wink:

They look to be starting with his first episode from 1997 and then moving to 2000, but I'll upload the final schedules when they become available.

Probably worthwhile to note that the 2nd episode is actually the one that precedes the Shannon/Curtis episode that aired last time round.

Thanks, Dan, and...that's left me very confused.Because you're quite right, they showed 1562 last time round, yet that description sounds exactly like the episode we saw and the description of 1562 on the main site sounds nothing like the episode we saw...Hopefully things will become clearer.

I'd be relatively surprised if they showed Vinnie's first episode, since he started out as a 2/3 episode guest star and wasn't seen again for several months, but again we'll have to wait and see.They do seem to be avoiding the ones from the 25 Years Run (the clip of James was from a different episode to before), which is surprising but welcome: I may have spoken too soon again.

ETA: Oh no, wait a second, you're quite right, I remember now! Yeah, we saw the ending of 1561 in the recap and then saw the aftermath...Old age getting to me, I think I even got the year wrong in a recent discussion.

Can someone tell me if 5 upload these classic episodes to their catchup service?

If you go to the Channel 5 website (http://www.channel5.com/shows/home-and-away/episodes) and click on each of the episodes for next week. They all say "This episode is coming soon to Demand 5." So that would be a yes. The episode itself is never actually available until after it's finished on terrestrial TV though.

Can someone tell me if 5 upload these classic episodes to their catchup service?

If you go to the Channel 5 website (http://www.channel5.com/shows/home-and-away/episodes) and click on each of the episodes for next week. They all say "This episode is coming soon to Demand 5." So that would be a yes. The episode itself is never actually available until after it's finished on terrestrial TV though.

Cheers, that's all I needed to know!

I saw a picture of Kim on the main site and almost had a heart attack thinking my dreams were coming true (i.e. the brief cameo that will never happen), but now I'm just jealous!! They picked some random episodes though. Why no nudist resort?? :lol:

I do find it funny that they'd choose Kim to do a feature on, since so many people hated him when he was on and continue to hate him years later. Oh well. I will always love you, Kimmy :wub:

Cheers, that's all I needed to know!

No worries.

I do find it funny that they'd choose Kim to do a feature on, since so many people hated him when he was on and continue to hate him years later. Oh well. I will always love you, Kimmy :wub:

TBH Channel 5 have never really cared what the viewers think. I think during one Summer we got to vote for the sexiest characters, male and female but that was really it. I recall one season where they broke for Christmas and claimed to be showing some episodes during the interim. We as viewers were obviously expecting to get a batch of older episodes but at least two of them were first broadcast the week before (Go figure!). I think Kym is the logical first choice because he's been HUGELY successful. If you were to line up all the ex H & A actors who moved onto US/Hollywood etc, most people who have never even seen H & A would be able to identify him over any of the others, I guess.

I don't understand why we have a month's break every year, looking at the date on characters phones in last weeks eps put us around 4 weeks behind, after this break we will be 8 weeks behind! Whereas Neighbours is only 2 weeks behind and it doesn't take a break! Just think it would be a whole lot better for spoilers if we weren't so far behind :(

Archived