H&A Spring Break - From the Bay to LA

Psychic Wombat

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So virtually at the end of the Sutherland era. Rhys has gone back to Shelly and with the mention of Dani writing the Gov's memoirs her departure is imminent.

I couldn't understand at first why Kim left Alf's so willingly without putting up a shred of resistance when Morag said she was moving in but it was all part of his plan to get closer to Kit. I really enjoyed the scene where she was mouthing off about him, referring to him as a himbo and Irene and Hayley were gesturing to her that he was standing right there and Kit made it clear that she didn't care and wasn't going to take any of it back. The best part about that scene was that Kim absolutely loved it. He loved the fact that if she was this passionate about him then the only logical answer was that she liked him. Even the next day when he bumped into Alf on the beach, he had a grin like a Cheshire cat. And Kit was still continuing the classic playground tactics if you like someone make out that you hate them either to hide your true feelings or as a defence mechanism. Even when she said she would become a nun if he was the last man alive, Hayley wasn't buying any of it.

Kind of ironic that the most recent story in H & A involved Leah being in a coma with people close to her waiting for her to wake up and here she is doing the same thing with Dan. I like Jesse but he annoyed me in that particular episode with his jealousy towards Dan. It was kinda funny seeing Leah in a short skirt.

The main part about that episode I didn't like was that vile, horrid, nasty woman AKA Colleen Smart. I didn't think Morag was particularly pleasant either but she is ten times the person Colleen is.

It's interesting to see Beth managing as a single mother without Rhys. I always liked her mainly because of how she supported Kirsty and Kane when Rhys was so against their marriage at first.

Red Ranger 1, on 06 May 2015 - 04:40 AM, said:

I don't think Demand5 is accessible outside the UK but Kim and Robbie's first meeting is in 3677, might be worth looking around to check whether other things are blocked or not...

- Thank you :)

Hayley playing matchmaker is fun (ahh, we're in the "Noah's two women" period here), except that jarringly the chemistry between her and Kim is already there and I'm indulging in multiple shipping.

- I know, right?? I'll go to my cold, cold grave shipping Robbie and Kim, but I watch old eps of Kim with Hayley, and they're just so natural together, and when I see him with Kit, there is no female I would rather see him with (besides myself, obviously :wink: ). There was even a time when I loved him with Rachel (which passed!!), and god help me, I even thought he was good with Zoe (but we all know how THAT turned out...). He's got too much chemistry for his own good!

I found Chris' laidback acting style appropriate for the part.

- And THANK YOU!!! I've been saying this for 10 years!! :lol:

Loving these episodes, so nostalgic! Tonights episode makes me miss Morag from the current show, hope to see more of her later in the week. Also miss Colleen, but not to the the same extent as Morag. Weird to think what would be revealed a few years down the track. looking forward to see Kim's development through the week. Was interesting to see Irene back in her school secretary days, am i right in thinking sometime between yesterdays and todays Irene bought Alf out of the diner?

Yes, Alf had been through his little coin toss storyline, where he would make decisions based on the toss of a coin. So he decided to sell his half of the Diner, because of a coin toss with little of no thought of his late wife & niece who started the business. Anyway... Tasha bought his share of the business for Irene, so there's a weird partnership where Leah & Alf each own 50% of the building but Irene & Leah each own 50% of the Diner.

I can't get my head around the fact that Ben Unwin's now a lawyer.I'll never look at Jesse's departure the same way again...

I did have most of the Noah/Hayley/Kim/Scott/Dani/Kit years of the show on vcr but got rid of them when my vcr broke.There didn't seem much point in keeping them which is a shame seeing those are my favourite years of the show.

I did have most of the Noah/Hayley/Kim/Scott/Dani/Kit years of the show on vcr but got rid of them when my vcr broke.There didn't seem much point in keeping them which is a shame seeing those are my favourite years of the show.

Sacrilege! :o

I know!It hurt me deep in my soul to do it & I'll probably never fully recover.I loved the show at that time.Obviously I still like it now but I don't think it'll ever have characters I love as much as I loved Noah, Peter and Kit.Not even my current boys...

Obviously a little more recently I loved Johnny to.He was such a badboy and nobody forgot it and he was sexy as hell to

Archived