H&A Spring Break - From the Bay to LA

Psychic Wombat

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shannon was one of my major crushes. She was basically THE girl once Angel left.

I sometimes wonder if she hadn't left when she did , she would have gotten Chloe's storylines. But in that case, she would have been able to stand up to Diana on her own.

As for the Vinnie thing... You know the writers always undo happy endings. Vinnie being declared legally dead wasn't enough so he had to die in witness protection for REAL... SMH, H&A.

Wow, my previous post was a combination of speaking too soon and being worryingly precognitive.I was actually pretty pleased with Kim Week, which had a lot of rarely seen episode in it, but this could potentially by even better.Although I suspect at least some of the episodes will be recycled from the 25 Years repeats.Still, they'll have to get an extra episode for Heath Ledger at least.

Of course, I'd rather have had four more months of new episodes and then had these repeats but that's the way it goes...

Not particularly interested in Kim although I might just watch the episodes anyway. Same with Vinnie. Actually really looking forward to the Shannon week. I'm one of those people who always thought she was kinda cute.

Archived