Episode 6000

Guest cadyctslover

Episode 6000 will be a major episode about the Braxtons. Why are we even having this conversation?

It may well be but I believe in reserving judgement until the episode airs. The Braxton era wont last forever. I do worry that the crimes and fights storylines in the show at present will be the show going forward but I do live in some hope they dull it down after the Braxton's leave. This era of H&A is just another chapter in the 26 year history of the show, albeit a more destructive chapter.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks guys for letting me know about the date :). Can't believe the 6000th episode airs in a month time. I just hope the writers will remember the 6000th episode as it is such a marvellous achievement. I will never forger the 4000th episode because it was all about Alf and I couldn't believe Chloe was killed off :o

When is the 6000th episode going to be shown on TV?

It will air on 4th July 2014 for Australia screens and on 11th July for NZ screens.

It'll probably be on Thursday July 3 2014 in Australia because we no longer have episodes airing on Friday anymore due to the football coverage.

Oh oops!! My mistake!! I am so sorry, lol! :P

it'll be something like this:

Braxton commits crime

other Braxtons cover up the crime of the first Braxton

someone is kidnapped

Braxtons give chase

Alf gets one line

yawn <_<:angry:

I bet it will focus on the Braxtons and 7 will market it in this way.

I would like to think that we get a pleasant surprise and that they might do a story celebrating Summer Bay and bring back some old residents that we know and love. Sally, Pippa Sr., Carly, Sophie, Fisher etc.

I would like to think that we get a pleasant surprise and that they might do a story celebrating Summer Bay and bring back some old residents that we know and love. Sally, Pippa Sr., Carly, Sophie, Fisher etc.

I would think those characters returning would seem completely out of the blue and pretty irrelevant when you look at what the show is now - other than Fisher with his connection to Marilyn. That would be awesome and throw the cat amongst the pigeons. I’d definitely tune in for that storyline.

It would make more sense to bring back past characters (of which there are plenty) who have a connection to Irene. The Fletcher brigade have returned plenty of times but they would feel out of place now (which is NOT a good thing but it's the way things are now sadly). However, there are other classic characters such as Selina, Finlay (and grown-up Paul), Damien, Joey, Olivia, Tasha, Will/Hayley/Nick, Geoff/Annie etc - few of these have returned and they all have a connection to someone who is still in the Bay - Irene.

However I can't see it happening and I definately couldn't see it happening successfully. The current H&A powers that be certainly don't seem to have any interest let alone any knowledge of past characters. I don't think it's something they could write.

You are assuming that they know that this anniversary is coming up. The current people in charge of the show don't seem to care about history and will change things to suit current plots.

Rather than bring back characters how about they do a 'flashback' episode where we see Alf as a boy, along with his sisters.

Archived