Episode 6000

Guest cadyctslover

Dead characters should remain that. Also ghost appearances of characters count as official appearances but I dont see them as. It is confusing to the actual duration of the character when alive. Such as Bobby and the fridge, no way should that be seen as an official appearance unless a note beside saying (ghost vision) is said. Wikipedia counts many H&A character ghost visions as offical appearances in the character duration in the templates without a small note beside saying (Ghost vision).

Episode 6000 will actually be the 6001st single episode of the show due to the Pilot which is counted as Episode Pilot or even Episode 0.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd love Noah to come back but it would be a little ridiculous if he did. It'd also be nice to see Aden again, or Ric and Mattie together :wink:

What would be the point in bringing back Noah again? There´s nothing for him to do in the bay

They were joking, as was I!

I doubt the writers will ever bring back a dead character... that includes Jack. :P

I'd love Noah to come back but it would be a little ridiculous if he did. It'd also be nice to see Aden again, or Ric and Mattie together :wink:

What would be the point in bringing back Noah again? There´s nothing for him to do in the bay

They were joking, as was I!

I doubt the writers will ever bring back a dead character... that includes Jack. :P

Unless Tony, Lucas or Martha comes back then yes bringing back jack is pointless. For Noah coming back only to find out his love is with someone else would probably kill him in pain

I would like to see Hayley return and Scott but that isnt likely to happen since Bec is being the dutiful wife and supporting Lleytons career. I'd like to see Kirsty and Kane return back together or get back together. The Roberts family coming back would be good aswell Finlay, Damien and Nathan

• 4 weeks later...

Why not a whole new foster family? It can start very similar to the 1988 pilot, however, the kids can't have similar backgrounds to the original fostered kids... Or, Alf's 70th, bringing back MORE of the older cast members...

Alf gets married...

The Braxtons will probably take centre stage in the 6000th episode. I would like the 6000th episode to be about Irene! Alf had his 60th Birthday in the 4000th episode so it's time for Irene to get a special episode. Irene is now the 2nd longest Home and Away star, after Sally Fletcher.

What about a Braxton reunion? Nah just kidding:) But for future dramas they should release Adam from prison and have Danni Braxton return from death

The Braxtons will probably take centre stage in the 6000th episode. I would like the 6000th episode to be about Irene! Alf had his 60th Birthday in the 4000th episode so it's time for Irene to get a special episode. Irene is now the 2nd longest Home and Away star, after Sally Fletcher.

Why didn´t Irene get a special celebration when she turned 60? I think that´s weird, i would think the characters would make it a bing thing that shes turning 60

Archived