Episode 6000

Guest cadyctslover

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would love to see some characters from the past coming back, such as Miles, Nicole, Angelo, Aden, Haley, Kim, Rachel, Jesse, Colleen, Adam, Ric, Mattie, Drew, and so many more, Really would love ANgelo and Nic to come back with George and see how Marilyn reacts to the baby she had adopted only to be taken away from her.

I would love to see some characters from the past coming back, such as Miles, Nicole, Angelo, Aden, Haley, Kim, Rachel, Jesse, Colleen, Adam, Ric, Mattie, Drew, and so many more, Really would love ANgelo and Nic to come back with George and see how Marilyn reacts to the baby she had adopted only to be taken away from her.

And Roman, he has to get out of jail soon, hes been there for almost 5 years!

:lol: Wow, that's extreme! I have to say however I will be disappointed if Brax leaves the show on a happy note, he doesn't deserve it.

Why? Brax is a nice guy. What i think will happen when he leaves is that he gets cancer and after months of battling it he loses and dies and as he dies he sees Charlie´s ghosts and he takes her hand and they both walk into the light together. Could work for Alf to with Alysia if he dies once

:lol: Wow, that's extreme! I have to say however I will be disappointed if Brax leaves the show on a happy note, he doesn't deserve it.

Why? Brax is a nice guy.

Other than the reason various characters say Brax is a nice guy, what evidence is there that he is?

Mod Edit: Is this heading :offtopic:

He has done many nice things on the show, let John and Jet eat for free as long as they want to, went across the country to save his own brother and sacrificed himself to save his girlfriend and Casey´s girlfriend, if thats not nice i dont know...

• 3 weeks later...

What about a real-time episode? Like they did on Neighbours a little while ago? I'm not talking live, because I don't think it'd work, but real-time.
I think they need to come up with something special for the 6000th episode, but they do tend to overlook the major milestones of the show in recent years, which is a shame.

Archived