Episode 6000

Guest cadyctslover

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

As we approach episode 6000 later this year, what would realistically happen in your opinion?

I personally think the writers and producers could easily create a week of episodes where the history of Summer Bay is celebrated and we see plenty of old faces return. Something similar to the Mirigini story of 2002.

I still like my idea of a school reunion. Now that Summer Bay High and Mangrove River High have merged the opportunities for current cast and any cast members who were able to return is almost endless.

Building on Light of the Bay's idea, a week of activities could be planned including some larger social event and also some opportunities for people who haven't seen each other for some time to reminisce in quiet corners of the diner, Angelos and the beach.

Returning characters could visit iconic locations and there could be flashbacks of events that took place at Stewart's Point and other places.

I presume Seven still have archive footage which could be edited into flashback scenes and show past characters even those who are dead.

• 4 weeks later...

Now we are up to episode 5942 we have 58 episodes to go until 6000 so my estimation is Episode 6000 will be late June or early July so it has probably been commissioned by now and maybe even filmed as H&A can film episodes 3 months in advance. So we will have to wait and see if they have done something for the landmark. Episode 6000 is the 6001st episode of the show counting the pilot.

No. I wouldn't like that. Those stories can be good but Summer Bay is such a depressing place these days and they've done murders and crime story lines so much that the shock and effect the stories can have on both characters and viewers has well and truly worn off.

Would it be so bad to have a genuinely 'nice' and lighthearted episode where we had some returns and the Summer Bay community is celebrated? It would be a real treat for fans who actually care about the history of the show. They could maybe have some sort of dramatic story to run alongside the lightheartedness a la the Mirigini story line of 2002.

Lucy and Louise want a sex, lust and "NCIS crime" filled show. At the minute the UK episodes being broadcast have been back to how H&A should be but how long will it last before we delve back into the usual Addarioed theme? For the 6000th episode, a murder or accdidental death would just be what has been done 100 times before. A simple reunion and a barbecue would be good.

Yes, the lighter moments are what people cherish and remember. I can't wait for Lucy to leave. She's too scared to do an interview with Digital Spy (every other soap producer does) because they actually ask her challenging questions.

I would love Fisher, Sally and her clan and maybe even Jesse return to the Bay to cause some emotional old wounds to resurface and cause some angst.

• 4 weeks later...

Yes, the lighter moments are what people cherish and remember. I can't wait for Lucy to leave. She's too scared to do an interview with Digital Spy (every other soap producer does) because they actually ask her challenging questions.

I would love Fisher, Sally and her clan and maybe even Jesse return to the Bay to cause some emotional old wounds to resurface and cause some angst.

I hope when the Braxxies leave Lucy and Louise leave with them and that H&A regainst at least some of its former frothiness. Anyway regarding episode number, we are up to 5960ish so only about 35 episodes to go to the 6000th episode.

Archived