1991 Episode Discussion

Guest Ryan

• Replies 713
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They changed the kitchen so the back door couldn't be seen from the lounge. The rear lounge windows became doors, as was already the case at the front and the sofa moved. I'm not sure if they changed the 4th wall or just shot it almost like the Diner now, as a full set.

Ben did it again!!!!!! Carly finally agrees to give the farm a chance, and they agree to get a 2nd hand washing machine so that Carly doesn't need to boil clothes in the old copper, and instead he goes and spends the money on a chain saw!!!!

What a son of a *****

Ben did it again!!!!!! Carly finally agrees to give the farm a chance, and they agree to get a 2nd hand washing machine so that Carly doesn't need to boil clothes in the old copper, and instead he goes and spends the money on a chain saw!!!!

What a son of a *****

I couldn't agree more! Ironically, their marriage has lasted longer than any other marriage in the history of Home and Away. Presumable because Ben does everything he wants and Carly just agrees.

Finally caught up with this week's episodes.

Glad to see Cynthia and Hayden gone. I found Hayden completely pointless!

I love Nick's line to Marilyn: " Lost any kids lately?" and I wonder how long he stays in the SBH?

Michael and Pippa are back on track-let's hope there are no more setbacks.

Both Carly and Ben are driving me crazy! Ben's being an idiot but Carly's not much better. She's only stayed in the house what-a day? And already she's throwing the towel in. She can be such a princess sometimes. But you gotta love her anyway.

If that's Grant's real exit, I am going to miss him and I'm still quite sure the actor ad-libs his lines sometimes.

What a son of a *****

I couldn't agree more! Ironically, their marriage has lasted longer than any other marriage in the history of Home and Away. Presumable because Ben does everything he wants and Carly just agrees.

Yes, it was interesting when Carly returned in 2000 they seemed to be on the rocks, but then no real mention on her other returns.

What a son of a *****

Yes, it was interesting when Carly returned in 2000 they seemed to be on the rocks, but then no real mention on her other returns.

Well back in 2000 she probably had an opinion of her own about something and it caused a fight. And hasn't had one since

You know, I hate when TV shows do that.

BH 90210, ten years building to Donna and David getting married and then for a few episodes in the sequel ten years later it's all erased and they've split up.

. Well we are only reaching the end of Season 1 in 1991 time!

Stuff like, Steven returns for a few episodes in 2003, ruining a long-running storyline with Selina.

Archived