1991 Episode Discussion

Guest Ryan

Now into the 4th season of the show and if I've got the numbers right, it's a slightly bumper season as they get the blocks correlated right again.

We say hello to some new characters and some iconic families, one whose presence remains in the Bay to this day, as well as in approximately a years time that iconic Home and Away moment, Matt goes for some sugar.

• Replies 713
  • Created
  • Last Reply

New credits, new year!

Ahh Bobby - that final scene was very simple, but touching. Also enjoyed the scene between Fisher and Alf in hospital, again poignant. They could have included Pippa a little more in the emotional material, though I'm sure we will see her comforting Bobby soon enough. It was a good episode overall.

New credits, new year!

Ahh Bobby - that final scene was very simple, but touching. Also enjoyed the scene between Fisher and Alf in hospital, again poignant. They could have included Pippa a little more in the emotional material, though I'm sure we will see her comforting Bobby soon enough. It was a good episode overall.

I cant wait for Irene to arrive!.

Archived