1991 Episode Discussion

Guest Ryan

I think Sally's meant to be twelve at the moment, her age always fluctuated wildly.Not exactly a teenager but hardly a little girl, even though they do seem to be writing her far too young.(Or maybe twelve-year-olds were like that in 1991?It's hard to say...No, wait, I remember twelve-year-olds in 1991, they certainly weren't like that.Not where I was anyway.)She still can't dictate who Pippa dates and isn't really being fair on Michael, although as someone said earlier it does seem to be at least partly a fear of Pippa getting hurt rather than just being difficult.

• Replies 713
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm a bit behind, just watched 690-691, Stevo's departure. It was a nice exit, fitting and focused on the family, though I didn't like how Bobby wasn't there to wave him off. Some of it reminded me of Shannon's exit, especially the part at school with Fisher.

691, premier of the school set used until the earthquake in 1996.

I'm a bit behind, just watched 690-691, Stevo's departure. It was a nice exit, fitting and focused on the family, though I didn't like how Bobby wasn't there to wave him off. Some of it reminded me of Shannon's exit, especially the part at school with Fisher.

691, premier of the school set used until the earthquake in 1996.

So when Stevo was saying goodbye to the school it was almost as if we were saying goodbye to that original set.

I'm a little behind on this week's episodes but have finally caught up.

Just when Pippa and Michael seem to be doing ok, his ex-wife shows up.

I thought it was going to be obvious that Bobby won't become a foster mum straight away.

Really like the look and feel of the show at the moment, especially the outdoor scenes, they always look very warm and inviting, even on overcast days. Living up to the name Summer Bay.

Ben and his goat antics Lol It's pretty daft, but I like the light hearted tone of it all, its fun to watch.

I've enjoyed seeing this fiery side of Bobby surfacing again. Also really enjoying Bobby moving in to the Beach House and Marilyn and her becoming better chums.

Ray Meagher as Alf, he does a great job at making me feel sorry for him right after he's just gone off his head flaming someone. Nice scene on the beach between Alf and Ben.

I'm really sick of Ben thinking he can do whatever he wants in the caravan park, like he rules the roost. Anyone else hoping Pippa kicks his ass one of these days? He seems to walk all over her.

Yes, he has hit another level of selfishness. I think he is very controlling of Carly too.

Archived