1991 Episode Discussion

Guest Ryan

• Replies 713
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When the episodes

leading up to Bobby's death

were originally shown, I grew to really hate Bobby because of her loyalty to Tug when he got Shane put inside at the end of 1992. This relentless and irrational pursuit of fostering children before she is really ready, just for the sake of filling in a hole because "losing the baby" somehow reminded her of "what she lost" when she was growing up (which is a pretty strange mode of reasoning), is not earning too many positive points for Bobby as far as I am concerned.

Noticed in an episode this week Bobby was called 'Bobby Fisher'. I can't recall hearing her called that before.

Was it ever stated if her surname changed from Simpson to Morgan?

I seem to remember she got called Bobby Morgan in 1989, when she and Don were on that TV programme about Alan's book.She'd reverted to Simpson by the time of the council election in 1990.

I'm not liking Bobby at the moment and Sally too. They need to stop thinking about themselves and see how their actions are effecting everybody else.

Ben is amusing me at the moment with those goats.

So Alf has gone belly-up, it came out of nowhere. I thought he was doing well?

Archived