Official H&A Facebook

Guest cadyctslover

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With the tattoo question it was the more the fact that they were trivialising such a thing on a page full of young people - I know tattoos are the 'cool in-thing' on the show at the moment, but even so....

How dare a facebook page for a show that depicts gang shootings, rapes and chlamydia outbreaks ask if one of it's stars should get a tattoo??? I mean won't somebody please think of the children? :P

• 1 month later...

Link

This a post on the official H&A Facebook Page about some loser X-Factor/Dancing With The Stars 'star' who is joining the cast. Perhaps he also has some acting talent, the producers will just have to wait and see.

Anyway, the question is which character he will play(?), and it's interesting to read through the comments to see which new member of the Braxton family everyone thinks he will be!

• 3 weeks later...

I can't post a link as I'm on my iPhone but in my news feed on my Facebook I saw that the H&A page had posted a video of the River Boys with the caption 'Aww How cute is this video? Gotta <3 the River Boys'. So cringeworthy.

The video is 'cute' and will appeal to fans of them. Of course it's an obvious ploy to keep the 'fans' interested.

Got to stop letting your personal preferences come through if you don't want to alienate everyone on your side. Would you have commented if it were a video about Irene, Alf and Leah?

Archived