Official H&A Facebook

Guest cadyctslover

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is the H&A Facebook page getting better now?

SPOILER for UK fans.

I am impressed with the H&A Facebook page for posting so many articles about Sally's return a few weeks ago

:)

Well, Sally is BIG in this show considering she won most popular character title before deciding to return, so it would be very strange if those who run the page would ignore her.

• 2 weeks later...

Worrying responses to Dan Ewing's latest post on the official facebook page. A lot of people there seem to think the characters are real, and are asking him to apologise to her and get back together.

Edit: Haha, also check out the responses to the new Braxton Barrett brothers. I hope this effort to recreate the success of the Barrett brothers Braxton brothers is a total failure.

• 2 weeks later...

I have decided to unlike the Official Facebook page. There are so many fans who are very shallow and they seem to only care about the Braxtons because they're "good looking". Not a bad thing but many of them don't understand the "true" Home & Away. From what I've seen in the comments, many fans don't like "emotional" scenes. For me, that's very important.

I was frustrated when they kept saying they were happy Sally is leaving because she was "boring" and she was upset all the time. Of course Sally is going to be upset the majority of time because her daughter is dying. Also they kept saying Sally can't act. Umm she's one of the strongest actresses in the show. Kate Ritchie won 2 Gold logies in the past. Do people not realise Sally is an original cast member? Everyone's entitled to their opinions but some of them take the show way too seriously.

If Channel 7 believed the Facebook comments were constructive feedback, then god help us all :puke:

The users of the Facebook page do not represent a cross-section of Home and Away fans. How Channel 7 could think this is the case is beyond me. It's mainly younger viewers who are on the page.

Archived