Official H&A Facebook

Guest cadyctslover

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I knew I shouldn't have clicked the link!! Says a lot about the current producers who are paying someone a decent wage to post this garbage and market Home and Away. I know it's only a bit of fun, but the show already has a huge reputation for being sex obsessed, shallow and lust driven - this sort of thing just reiterates that H&A is currently living up to that reputation.

I admit to commenting on that in a rather pervy manner because I don't think there's anything wrong with a little fun and HAA has always had good looking guys on it so nothing new there.I have however started to think it's a little rigged.I don't know how they'd do it but some of the likes on things they seem to want to push has been a little excessive lately.For example something last week had over 40,000 likes on it.Nice try HAA but I don't think so.

Regarding the show itself it's really lost it's way since about ''04'',imo.I enjoyed the Sarah seige but since then Violence sex and drugs has been far to common a theme.For a show that people used to be able to relate to it's lost it completely.

People might say don't watch it for life lessons and to relate to the characters but that's what the show used to be.It's kind of hard to get out of that mindset if you've watched it pretty much from the beginning.

• 1 month later...

More concerning today is the official H&A FB & Twitter taking a tweet Rhiannon posted and turning it into a viewer poll saying "Like/Retweet if you think Rhiannon should get a tattoo"

Can't say I find it entirely appropriate....

Same with them taking a picture of Ada's baby, from her husband's Twitter, and posting it on the page - apparently working for the show means they can share every detail of your personal life with the masses for their own publicity.... :wink:

I don't really think Dan's post was nitpicking.It's totally inappropriate for them to be taking things from the personal twitter of the cast and their family and friends and turning them into something to promote the show.Especially concerning Ada's son.There's limits and that's going over them.

Archived