Official H&A Facebook

Guest cadyctslover

I can't post a link as I'm on my iPhone but in my news feed on my Facebook I saw that the H&A page had posted a video of the River Boys with the caption 'Aww How cute is this video? Gotta <3 the River Boys'. So cringeworthy.

Got to stop letting your personal preferences come through if you don't want to alienate everyone on your side. Would you have commented if it were a video about Irene, Alf and Leah?

You have certianly given me some food for thought. You have made a good point Telephoto!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This wasn't posted on the Facebook page but on the OS. Dan Ewing and Lincoln Lewis did an interview for the OS and one of the questions asked was 5 reasons to be excited about the next 25 years of H&A.

Dan Ewing: Love, action, romance, drama and tragedy.

Lincoln Lewis: More excursions outside Summer Bay, new interesting characters, more fan interaction with show and cast, better cameras/equipment and more Alf!

I personally feel that Dan Ewing doesn't appreciate the show for what it is and just sees it as a fast-paced crime drama rather than a laid back Aussie soap while Lincoln seems to understand the show more. He also said that Colleen is one of his favourite characters! :D

This wasn't posted on the Facebook page but on the OS. Dan Ewing and Lincoln Lewis did an interview for the OS and one of the questions asked was 5 reasons to be excited about the next 25 years of H&A.

Dan Ewing: Love, action, romance, drama and tragedy.

Lincoln Lewis: More excursions outside Summer Bay, new interesting characters, more fan interaction with show and cast, better cameras/equipment and more Alf!

I personally feel that Dan Ewing doesn't appreciate the show for what it is and just sees it as a fast-paced crime drama rather than a laid back Aussie soap while Lincoln seems to understand the show more. He also said that Colleen is one of his favourite characters! :D

Isn't it Lincoln Younes and not Lincoln Lewis? Wasn't Lincoln Lewis the guy who played Geoff? :unsure::)

It could have been Lincoln Lewis. I can't find it on the OS, but there is an 'IN FIVE' interview with Sam Atwell (Kane) and Jon Sivewright (Tony) where they answer similar question. They're probably doing this every say for various old cast members.

I felt quite sorry for Jon Sivewright based on his answers, clearly he was let go because Rachel and they'd run out of ideas. Seemed like he really missed working on the show :( .

It could have been Lincoln Lewis. I can't find it on the OS, but there is an 'IN FIVE' interview with Sam Atwell (Kane) and Jon Sivewright (Tony) where they answer similar question. They're probably doing this every say for various old cast members.

I felt quite sorry for Jon Sivewright based on his answers, clearly he was let go because Rachel and they'd run out of ideas. Seemed like he really missed working on the show :( .

After Amy Matthews left I guess they felt that they didn't want Tony to be single again and his character had ran it's course.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Whoever runs this Facebook page is so shallow... I was disgusted that they are using the actors "good looking bodies" as cover photos... What really annoys me is that they are promoting the show using the River Boys/Johnny Ruffo/Spencer topless.

I have "unliked" the Facebook page because the Facebook page is aiming for teenagers. So many teen girls are using it lol.

I really really hope Lucy Addario and Louise Bowes does not use twitter. I actually saw Louise Bowes' comment to another fan that the target group for Home And Away is for teens. I was shocked and dismayed... Home And Away is for everyone, to children to older people...

Archived