Official H&A Facebook

Guest cadyctslover

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is why I switched off the current show. Just curious Beau do you watch 2012 H&A?

I dip in and out but I rarely have anything positive to say so instead of just writing negative critisism all the time I generally stay out of the Australia forum. I'm happy as long as the REAL Home and Away continues on 7Two.

I think most of those talking about Heath all over the picture of Colleen are just girls, mostly teenage River Boy fangirls.

As for H&A I feel you guys, the older H&A is alot better in comparsion to the 2012 episodes. There's a major difference in the storylines and how the writers dealt with the way characters were handled.

^Yeah, the show used to be so much more character based and there was a particular emphasis on people being emotionally attached to each other, whether it be family, friends or lovers. I just feel like 2012 is so cold in comparison and its disappointing how they have changed the show so much over the past five years in particular.

I'm not even going to bother looking at the Facebook page...

• 2 weeks later...

[qruote name='Bobby Forever Missed' date='May 23 2012, 11:38 AM' post='1268058']

I am very disgusted with the H&A Facebook page tonight! A picture of Colleen in 1988 was posted and the bloody teens are all over it saying things like "Heath better be on TV tonight it would make my night" FOR GOD'S SAKE!!! Can we not have a picture of another character

who is leaving tonight

posted without The River Duds being mentioned the show ISN'T just about them! :@

[û/quote]

On the offical FB page it had the friday flashback. This was a picture of Pippa crying at Bobby's bedside after she was pronounced brain dead. It had the title do you remember this heartbreaking scene ? People had left comments asking when the current show was on what was happenening and all things like that. That sort of thing should be about reminiscing. Me and a few others actually talked about that storyline. :(

• 4 weeks later...

^Hahaha. The irritating thing is that they probably go to their Facebook page as a 'first port of call' for feedback on the characters and storylines and get an idea of their target audience. I hate going to that page because I know I will be irritated the moment I read the comments or see how shallow the whole thing is (including whoever it is running that page)- so I stay away.

• 1 month later...

I was just having a quick browse through the Official Facebook page for the first time in a while and I noticed that whoever runs the page uploaded a picture of Heath Braxton wearing a towel. The caption for the picture was, 'Like = towel drop' :rolleyes: Ugh that page annoys me so much! I actually sent the page a PM yesterday explaining to them what was wrong with the current show, I really hope they read it.

I was just having a quick browse through the Official Facebook page for the first time in a while and I noticed that whoever runs the page uploaded a picture of Heath Braxton wearing a towel. The caption for the picture was, 'Like = towel drop' :rolleyes: Ugh that page annoys me so much! I actually sent the page a PM yesterday explaining to them what was wrong with the current show, I really hope they read it.

I thought you were referring to the post that the topic starter mentioned in the first post, however I'm disappointed to see that they've done the exact same thing for a second time.....

Archived