Official H&A Facebook

Guest cadyctslover

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not only there are comments about how bad Sally is. Those comments have multiple likes. I really hate the commentators on there. They say that they like characters for their good looks. But what gets on my nerves the most is that they write things that don't make sense. For example commenting about Braxtons under the picture where they are not featured, talking about storylines, that ended months ago, talking things that are not true, like when they say that someone dies or Sally is returning as a regular. They call themselves fans of the show but I get an impression from reading the comments that not only they are not very interested in what is happening with the show but that they're hardly watching it at all.

• 4 months later...
  • 8 months later...

i don't think it is an official page based on the fact they no longer call themselves official

facebook.com/homeandaway is the official page, they don't need 'Official' in the title anymore as they've now been verified with the blue tick by FB. I can see there are a couple of comments like the one you mention still on the video.

Archived