1989 Episode Discussion

Guest Dan F

• Replies 896
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Emma looks so beautiful now with her change of hair and without the make-up. :wub:

Too bad about Viv...

Rory seems to have some sort of problem I mean burnt toast, tangling up the rope, what's his problem??

Yeah man, totally, they should lock him up and throw away the key!!!

You've never burnt toast before...?

I'm really loving Rory, he seems to be a bit like Lance in that he's not quite the full shilling but he seems to be kind-hearted.No wonder the girls were so quick to ask him to stay.

That last shot of 425 with Emma dressed up like a fairy tale princess while Viv's wearing her old cast offs had me laughing out loud.Hopefully she's finally turned a corner.

Didnt Rory grow up in the bush though maybe he never had anyone to show him how to do this things probably and yeah toast does get burnt easily. I've done it. Somehow I think even Einstien would of burnt toast at some point. Emma does look pretty now that shes not a goth. Im not sure which look I like better her gothic look or her normal pretty look.

You've never burnt toast before....?
You know what I mean......Rory seems to be a sandwich short of a picnic.

Rory seems to have trouble reading social situations and behaving appropriately i.e. turning up at the Fletchers to see one of his father's old war buddies and staying at the Fletchers when it clearly isn't proper for him to do so.

He's probably harmless enough; just a little detached from reality.

Andrew must be stupid for bringing a troubled teen home without discussing with Stacey first and knowing Mick is trouble. Andrew had too much trust in the guy and is now paying the price.

Martin Dibble and Lance Smart are so lazy! They want to make money by their hare-brained get rich quick schemes but are not willing to put the hard work in. But I give credit to Lance for being smarter than Martin any day.

Glad to finally see the end of the Andrew

sux

Stacey saga. Wish Stevo would stop regarding her as his "niece" though.

Karma is also finally catching up with Daniel William Price Daniel Gordon FARNSWORTH. Found guilty of coming to Summer Bay to exact revenge against Morag with his evil, spiteful terror campaign, blaming Morag for the death of his criminal father who hanged himself in his cell. Mr Fisher is sure showing a soft-spot for the mongrel, calling Morag a vindictive, venomous woman for unmasking the monster!!

Archived