1989 Episode Discussion

Guest Dan F

• Replies 896
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the Rory story line isn't over yet :wink:

Will Rory come back to the Bay alone?? Sam died, right.

He has nooone in the Bay that connects to him at the moment.

This particular Rory that Perry is talking about is from the Early Years episodes.

Rory Tolhurst, Sam's son, wasn't even born back in 1989.

The episodes are airing now so we'll tell you in a few days but up to date he's a nice guy, he came to Summer Bay House looking for Tom Fletcher mistakingly believing he was his fathers old War buddy. Tom was in hospital and Pippa was away visiting him, the kids let him stay and then when Pippa returned he realised he had the wrong Tom Fletcher. Pippa let him stay until his father could wire him some money and with encouragement from a depressed Adam he joined the surf club team. Even though his father sent him the money he continued to stay and Sally took a shine to him. He went on a date with Carly that was a disaster and to make up for it he tried to get Carly and Adam back together. He eventually succeeded and walked in on them kissing in the surf club, Adam loaned him his Surf club and he went surfing and got eaten by a shark.

Can you tell me a little about who this early Rory is/was??

Haven't seen all episodes, sorry for the mix-up. :unsure:

Are you watching the 1989 episodes? If so what episode number are you at? I'd suggest you just wait and see.

How or why was Rory of 2007 brought up in this discussion thread?

I haven't caught up on the last 4 or so episodes yet, but will be back with my thoughts when I have.

Are you watching the 1989 episodes? If so what episode number are you at? I'd suggest you just wait and see.

rory tollhurst was brought up in the recasts thread and I think maciam got confused with us talking about Rory Haywood in this thread.

rory tollhurst was brought up in the recasts thread and I think maciam got confused with us talking about Rory Haywood in this thread.

Yes, I got them mixed up. Never thought about the 1989 episode discussion.

We haven't got Home and away in Sweden anymore. Strangly enough.. everytime they take seasonbreak here, it lasts for YEARS.

Last thing we saw was the beginning of the Belivers storyline. Before this we had had a 15 year break. I didn't watch those episodes before on our tv back then.

I used to watch the episodes airing on Norwegian tv until May this year, when I lost that channel too..

Then it was in the middle of the big year mystery involving Hugo.

So, at the moment a friend of me in Uk records the episodes for me. + I watch some online too.

I started watching the early years online awhile ago, and I'm now on episode 256.

Looking forward to catch up with you guys. :rolleyes:

Archived