1989 Episode Discussion

Guest Dan F

• Replies 896
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Morag of today is a kitten compared to Morag of the Early Years! What a bitca...but so entertaining to watch. I hope Danny won't end up hurting Banjo, Morag needs at least one friend...even if he is the furry kind.

What kind of friend is Martin Dibble? This isn't the first time he's stabbed poor Lancey in the back. I'm always surprised Lance takes him back time and time again.

Thank goodness Stacey is gone, now would someone please get rid of Andrew? He serves no purpose really.

I don't have much interest in Andrew either I have to say. I did like Stacey though it did feel like they had taken the character as far as they could.

I liked that scene between Fisher and Morag in Monday's episode.

Man, it’s been a complete 360 as for my thoughts on Danny.

I initially hated him, thought he was a complete nutter, but then he stopped with the pranks and physiological torture because of his feelings for Bobby which made start to like him. I genuinely thought he had changed, especially after that nice little talk with Sally at the Hot Dog party launch, when he said that he doesn't talk to his dad anymore, it was a really nice scene. But when Morag spray painted her house, that was the turning point for Danny, he started to lose it again, and I really felt sorry for him. But now, he’s come back to the Bay purely after revenge, obviously because he’s furious with Morag for humiliating him and destroying his relationship with Bobby.

I can’t believe Bobby would seriously go away with him though, I mean does she really know about him? She knows he used a fake name, she knows he’s at the very least a bit unstable, and yet she’s going to pack in her job, her friends and family for him? Thankfully she’ll finally get her eye opener tomorrow.

As for Andrew...what an idiot. Fancy inviting Mick to stay with him and Stacey without even asking first? And after he had been away from his girlfriend for so long too, good one Andy!! One the whole I didn’t like Stacey, but I was starting to warm to her again at the end, it was a pity that Andrew completely broke her heart like that.

And lastly, I thought it was really nice of Adam to let Rory be today when he was asking how to impress Carly, really nice. I know their first date is going to be an absolute shocker, but I hope they make something of it.

And we haven‘t seen Viv for a few days which is a good thing, I’m so over her.

Archived