1989 Episode Discussion

Guest Dan F

I loved that scene where Danny was pushing Morag on the swing - I feel sorry for Morag despite how obnoxious and bitchy she can be.

I love that 'Danny talking to himself' melody Mike Perjanik came up with - eerie and emotional.

The last few weeks have been awesome, haven't had much time to discuss each episode but they have been well written and there is a fairly consistent pace which I enjoy.

• Replies 896
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^I don't know, it seems that way at times, the way she talks to him on a more deeper level than we usually see her interact with people.

Good to see Bobby round at Pippa's place and getting some advice. I think this is one of the reasons Bobby worked so well early and into the 90's, she had quite close ties with all of the The Fletchers/Ross', Stewarts and Fisher covering all three major family's.

Good start to the week. The soccer game was a bit hilarious though. :lol: All sports scenes in soaps are pretty cringeworthy, and this was 1989.

I'm not sure which is the more cringeworthy; the football scene or the stag night in the pilot episode of Neighbours.

I'm not sure which is the more cringeworthy; the football scene or the stag night in the pilot episode of Neighbours.

At least I'm not the only one who didn't enjoy the footy episode.

I hope Coral has learned her lesson by getting a slap on the wrist. I actually thought she was going to let Steve take the rap for her but she redeemed herself.

Getting quite sick of Danny and his mind games.

At least I'm not the only one who didn't enjoy the footy episode.

I hope Coral has learned her lesson by getting a slap on the wrist. I actually thought she was going to let Steve take the rap for her but she redeemed herself.

Getting quite sick of Danny and his mind games.

i really dont like the danny storyline at all its rather predicitable how much long do we have to edure it

This storyline lasts until Episode 435. The grub sticks at his cunning terror campaign until he finally breaks Morag and she leaves town, while he escapes judicial punishment — instead only leaving town, leaving a parting love message for Bobby, saying he is mentally ill.

Archived