7TWO Transmission Discussion

Old H&A Fan

• Replies 731
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And today was the last episode of Home and Away Early Years for some time....maybe forever ?

Not sure why but from next week , no Coro /Shortland Street and no Home and Away Early years, stupid cooking shows now taking up the spot .

9am An Umbrian Kitchen

9.30am Entertaining with James

10am Grape Expectiations

10.30am Perfect Pasta with Aldo Zilli

Maybe it is a permanent thing or maybe a non ratings thing ? Maybe Seven only had a 3 year contract with Shortland and Coro St and perhaps didn't want Early Years airing by itself.

Can someone contact the Seven Network's Programming Dept or someone who is in charge/is responsible for programming of 7TWO, and get their assurance that:—

• Home And Away: The Early Years will return

• The series will continue from where they left off

• What date the series will return

It would be good if you could confirm in an official statement for everyone to see, for the sake of the fans, and dispel any rumours or speculation.

Regards,

The fans of Home And Away who were enjoying the early episodes of the series.

I was just on Youtube and the great owner of TheCbbconchoice stated that The Early Years will definitely be back on 7th January 2013. I don't know where that information comes from, I've asked - we'll see.

That would be meeeeeeeee :P, yeah got an email from seven bassicly saying they had spoke to the programme department and confirmed it for me :)

Its unfair for the people who only get the chance to see the Early years on Christmas hols as they work or go to school. Now I finally have a recorder that Dad and I only figured out how to record with on Friday arvo. I'll be able to record to the episodes but not till the 7th of January

Archived