7TWO Transmission Discussion

Old H&A Fan

Funny how they didn't take off our soaps in 2011, 2010 or 2009. Why this year?

Exactly what I was thinking! I've sat down to catch up on my episodes today to find I'd recorded some other rubbish!

Remember last year they didn't play it either over the tennis time so if they are planning on bringing it back it will be forever til it's back!

I will be devastated if its not coming back!

• Replies 731
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was just on Youtube and the great owner of TheCbbconchoice stated that The Early Years will definitely be back on 7th January 2013. I don't know where that information comes from, I've asked - we'll see.

That would be meeeeeeeee :P, yeah got an email from seven bassicly saying they had spoke to the programme department and confirmed it for me :)

Can you pm me the email address as I would like to know if Shortland Street is coming back also ?

I was thinking that Shortland Street is getting further ahead (Feb 2011 episodes) and maybe Seven has to keep x amount of months behind on the contract hence why it was taken off ?

• 2 weeks later...

According to the Facebook page 'Soaps and Drama Channel for Australia', it returns on January 29, but another Facebook page, '7TWO (digital)', says it returns on January 7. :huh:

I am more than a little confused as to who to believe and where whoever is doing those pages is getting their information. :unsure:

Archived