7TWO Transmission Discussion

Old H&A Fan

Just wondering, when S&D finishes in June next year do you reckon they might make hour episodes of the early years?

I wonder how far we would be up to if we had double episodes of both shows since the repeats began in 2009?

Well S&D is one episode number behind TEY and it finishes at 972, which will be about Nov 2013....

Once S&D is finished, it would be great to get double episodes of TEY each day :) We'd be really getting through the years with 10 episodes a week!!!

However, I have this feeling that they'll just substitute another show with the extra half hour, rather than schedule double episodes of TEY :(

As great as it sounds on the surface to have double TEY each day, would it really be that good? 10 eps a week is a lot to get through, plus I am really enjoying TEY every week and hope to do so for years to come. If they showed a double ep every day, then it will pass all the good episodes much quicker and before long be heading into the crap eras of the show. I want to savor the good episodes.

• Replies 731
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

NEW TENNIS THREAT

I have noticed promos for the tennis and again they plan to show it on Seven and 7TWO, but the promos don't identify what dates they are planning the broadcasts of the 2012 tennis. While the tennis seems to only ever take place in early January, it is strange they are doing the promos now.....

NEW TENNIS THREAT

I have noticed promos for the tennis and again they plan to show it on Seven and 7TWO, but the promos don't identify what dates they are planning the broadcasts of the 2012 tennis. While the tennis seems to only ever take place in early January, it is strange they are doing the promos now.....

the promos you see are for wimbeldon and shouldnt affect home and away due to the time differnces

• 1 month later...

Just wondering, when S&D finishes in June next year do you reckon they might make hour episodes of the early years?

I wonder how far we would be up to if we had double episodes of both shows since the repeats began in 2009?

Well S&D is one episode number behind TEY and it finishes at 972, which will be about Nov 2013....

Once S&D is finished, it would be great to get double episodes of TEY each day :) We'd be really getting through the years with 10 episodes a week!!!

However, I have this feeling that they'll just substitute another show with the extra half hour, rather than schedule double episodes of TEY :(

As great as it sounds on the surface to have double TEY each day, would it really be that good? 10 eps a week is a lot to get through, plus I am really enjoying TEY every week and hope to do so for years to come. If they showed a double ep every day, then it will pass all the good episodes much quicker and before long be heading into the crap eras of the show. I want to savor the good episodes.

I hope (but it may not happen) they replace it with double eps of Shortland Street which is 1 year and 10 mths behind NZ. I wonder if there contract with TVNZ allows it ?

• 3 months later...

Seconded.

I mean.....When you say 'the TV guide', what TV guide are you referring to?

Dan F & moderators — can I suggest that posters be required to cite sources of information (with links) when breaking "important news" like this?

A lot of us are sick of being bothered by unsubstantiated rumours on the Internet :angry: :angry: :angry:

Archived