7TWO Transmission Discussion

Old H&A Fan

• Replies 731
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now I am hearing that Channel 7 have told people that H&A The Early Years won't be back till the 30th :angry: (unconfirmed)

it would return on the 16th cause the aus open will only be shown on 72 during the 6:7 pm hour due to news services and the 7pm screanings of haa the following week thats the only time the grand slam will be on 72

source

http://www.tvcentral.com.au/2011/12/16/sev...ge-dates-times/

Information has come to hand from the advance guides from the abovementioned website that Home And Away: The Early Years will be back on January 16.

Let us hope this will be the last disruption (other than possibly Anzac Day) we will have to suffer, and unless they move the tennis to 7mate, they will resume it again in 2 weeks if they take it off at the beginning of 2013!

Source of advance guide: TV Central website

Information has come to hand from the advance guides from the abovementioned website that Home And Away: The Early Years will be back on January 16.

Let us hope this will be the last disruption (other than possibly Anzac Day) we will have to suffer, and unless they move the tennis to 7mate, they will resume it again in 2 weeks if they take it off at the beginning of 2013!

Source of advance guide: TV Central website

I had checked TV Central first, where the listing for 16 Jan was included but TV Tonight hasn't updated its listing yet - will keep an eye out. Having two websites confirming the return will put the matter beyond doubt....but things are looking good!!

I just checked TV Tonight and have now found the advance guide, and it's GOOD NEWS! We are resuming at Episode 563 on the 16th!!
!

Just checked it too before I logged on to the forum a couple of minutes ago and great news it wa

Yes! We can all rest easy now.

*does a little happy dance*

I just checked TV Tonight and have now found the advance guide, and it's GOOD NEWS! We are resuming at Episode 563 on the 16th!!
!

Just checked it too before I logged on to the forum a couple of minutes ago and great news it wa

Yes! We can all rest easy now.

*does a little happy dance*

Keep on dancing!!! This news has made my week, so I'll be dancing for joy too :D

It's been confirmed, yay! :D

Do people think the 'contractual issues' will arise when we get to Michael's episodes again? I personally think if they're bringing back the show shortly before that era, then that means they intend to air it in full this year. I don't want to jinx it though :huh:

Archived