7TWO Transmission Discussion

Old H&A Fan

• Replies 731
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unless for whatever reason, they've decided to axe all soaps from the channel?. It seems odd that they'd all disappear at the same time for a christmas hiatus. Worrying... but I'm sure a calm non-threatening (ahem) e-mail to SevenTwo will confirm or deny whether or not they're gone for good.

Sorry to say, it is true, I just checked the Freeview TV guide. I would be interested to hear the outcome of any enquiries anyone here makes with 7TWO as to what is going on here, as they have never taken a long break at Christmas like this before, with the repeat episodes.

Whats the right way to contact 7TWO though Will, I can't see any sort of email or telephone numbers?

I move that the following action be taken:

I move that we email the Seven Network (at an email address other than homeandaway@seven.com.au) with the following questions:

1. Why are the programs Home And Away, Sons & Daughters, Coronation Street and Shortland Street missing from the TV schedules listed for next week on 7TWO?

2. While I thank you for your good record of showing these programs on a largely consistent basis, can you guarantee a safe future of these programs on 7TWO?

I also propose that before ringing anyone at Channel 7, the person who makes the phone call is well-prepared with these questions, resist any spin-doctoring, and ask to speak to a person responsible for programming and scheduling of programs on 7TWO.

Archived