7TWO Transmission Discussion

Old H&A Fan

• Replies 731
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just read Foxtel Facebook Page and it seems the reason that Shortland Street disappeared (not 100 pc sure) but it is now on Arena from Jan 7th.

http://www.facebook.com/FOXTEL/posts/10152309921030074

Hope the same isn't true for Home and Away Early years (moving to Foxtel aka pay tv ).

I would guess Jan 29 th would be correct as there is a lot of tennis coming to 7 two scheduled in the mornings.

Just read Foxtel Facebook Page and it seems the reason that Shortland Street disappeared (not 100 pc sure) but it is now on Arena from Jan 7th.

http://www.facebook.com/FOXTEL/posts/10152309921030074

Hope the same isn't true for Home and Away Early years (moving to Foxtel aka pay tv ).

I would guess Jan 29 th would be correct as there is a lot of tennis coming to 7 two scheduled in the mornings.

Then where did the January 7 rumour come from? Why can't Channel 7 themselves tell us just what the hell is going on!!!!!

well looking at the advance guides on tv tongiht for the week commencing jan 6th there are still no sign of the early years best bet on them returning is either jan 14 when the tennis goes to the main channel and is only on 7two for the news hour at 6pm or at the latest jan 28th

The 4 7TWO morning soaps rate high and Channel 7 did not want them screening during non ratings period and are screening them as close to them as possible. They come back January 28th.

This info from Soaps and Drama Channel for Australia Facebook Page

I asked them about themselves and they said

Channel 7 has a publicity site which is what I'm using. 7TWO screens the most soaps in a row and are the most soap friendly free to air channel. The full channel concept for this page however would be cable special interest channel. Foxtel only

Archived