7TWO Transmission Discussion

Old H&A Fan

Do people think the 'contractual issues' will arise when we get to Michael's episodes again? I personally think if they're bringing back the show shortly before that era, then that means they intend to air it in full this year. I don't want to jinx it though :huh:

Do the 'contractual issues' we keep hearing about refer solely to Dennis Coard? Can someone remind me - what exactly is the issue with repeating episodes from that era/featuring that actor?

EDIT: Just read the discussion at the beginning of this thread. I take it we are no further forward in separating rumours from facts?

• Replies 731
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's been confirmed, yay! :D

Do people think the 'contractual issues' will arise when we get to Michael's episodes again? I personally think if they're bringing back the show shortly before that era, then that means they intend to air it in full this year. I don't want to jinx it though :huh:

I've got to admit Edward that after recent concerns about the prospect of TEY being axed after the tennis (fortunately this did not happen), I realise that I have taken TEY and S&D for granted.

Even if they stopped short of airing 1991 because of 'contractual issues', I'm just grateful it's returning to finish off 1990 :)

I've got to admit Edward that after recent concerns about the prospect of TEY being axed after the tennis (fortunately this did not happen), I realise that I have taken TEY and S&D for granted.

Even if they stopped short of airing 1991 because of 'contractual issues', I'm just grateful it's returning to finish off 1990

I have it pre-recorded as my EPG is now showing it in its rightful place.

It's been confirmed, yay! :D

Even if they stopped short of airing 1991 because of 'contractual issues', I'm just grateful it's returning to finish off 1990 :)

Umm Dibble this is a Home And Away forum not Sons and Daughters! :P

• 2 months later...

Despite the disappointing no-show coming up this coming Friday where Home And Away will be replaced with B O R R R R R I I I I N G CRAP which is due to drag on ALL DAY on that sad wastage they call a "holiday", I am pleased to find that episodes will be shown at 9am on 7TWO every day from Monday to Friday the following week.

Even more GOOD NEWS is that it is more than likely we WILL beat the last repeat run and go beyond Episode 623. 3 CHEERS FOR 7TWO!!!! :lol: :lol: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Just wondering, when S&D finishes in June next year do you reckon they might make hour episodes of the early years?

I wonder how far we would be up to if we had double episodes of both shows since the repeats began in 2009?

Well S&D is one episode number behind TEY and it finishes at 972, which will be about Nov 2013....

Once S&D is finished, it would be great to get double episodes of TEY each day :) We'd be really getting through the years with 10 episodes a week!!!

However, I have this feeling that they'll just substitute another show with the extra half hour, rather than schedule double episodes of TEY :(

If they re-started S&D or TEY with that extra half hour, that would be fine with me, as I missed out on some of the really early stuff....

Archived