1988 Episode Discussion

Dan F

I liked the church scene, attended by, well only those that appeared in the days episode (plus I think Bobby looks better here than she does in 6 months time). Does anyone know the first time we hear Bobby's theme?

Everytime however Brett appears I'm just distracted by Gerry Sont's dodgy acting.

Also, I believe, the only sighting of Martha's grandmother in Episode 101. Her other grandmother appears in flashbacks in early 1989, but quite bizarre to think that one episode guest (not even deemed worthy enough of a first name), is so close to the current show.

I liked the church scene, attended by, well only those that appeared in the days episode (plus I think Bobby looks better here than she does in 6 months time). Does anyone know the first time we hear Bobby's theme?

Everytime however Brett appears I'm just distracted by Gerry Sont's dodgy acting.

You mean Mike Perjanik's music piece like what we hear at Bobby's funeral and in many other Bobby scenes? At the hospital, when Frank recovers/wakes up.

Urgh I know. It's hard to take the storyline seriously whenever he's in a scene. He uses like twenty different tones in his voice in one sentence. YAY for Morag, sharp as a tac. This is all new to me so I have no idea what's going to happpen but I hope she doesn't go along with it. Roo needs to get what's coming to her.

You mean Mike Perjanik's music piece like what we hear at Bobby's funeral and in many other Bobby scenes? At the hospital, when Frank recovers/wakes up.

Yeah, that's the one. So not too long now then. :cool:

Yeah, that's the one. So not too long now then. :cool:

Isn't Bobby's theme also played when Sally left Summer Bay House in 2008....?

Archived