1988 Episode Discussion

Dan F

I have to laugh at them changing the credits to include Fisher in the opening for the first time, on the exact same ep where they end trying to imply he may be the Nutter. They couldn't have waited 2 episodes!?!?!?

:rolleyes:

What do you mean? It wasn't Fisher they were trying to imply was the Nutter.

I thought the episode ending where Pippa had her conversation out in the caravan park with the Nutter was really freaky, it was a great scene!

On first broadcast, we were divided as to whether it was Samuels or Fisher (and that maybe Pippa had brought Samuels with her for protection upon confronting Fisher). That's how we interpreted it, anyway! :wink:

Yeah, that was creepy stuff. Amazing how much some things stick in the mind for over two decades, too!

Can I ask which version of the opening titles you're now seeing - or more precisiely, which version of the Fisher/Celia credit? I remember there being two versions of this partilcular shot, one of which I think was only shown a couple of times on a 'Monday' episode in 1988.

I believe there is another credit that appears every so often where Celia looks over Fisher's other shoulder and Fisher as usual looks over his left shoulder and Celia reads his papers. Brownie points to whoever spots this one first.

Tom and Pippa really annoyed me in ep 96 when they were all like "We've always been a democratic family before, we can't change that now" Assert some authority you idiots! :lol:

I was glad when they eventually changed their minds, but then they did let Nico stay after all. I'm not enjoying this storyline wth Jeff and Steven. t's not very pleasant to watch.

I just can't wait until Morag arrives in a few weeks!

Archived