1988 Episode Discussion

Dan F

Why dont you just buy a set top box? You can get them for under $20 these days, I saw one for $14.99 at Dick Smith the other day, You'll have to get one eventually anyhow since in the next couple of years it will be the only way to watch TV...

Love your avatar Alexx. What do people on here think of Barbara? I don't reallym know much about her character but I'm guessing she's only ever been a guest? I think the erly years have been great at the moment, really character-driven, and Samantha returning has really provided some comedy. :lol:

Samatha? You mean the other Carly?? Her voice even SOUNDS exactly like Carly (not to mention looks like a perfect clone). The only difference is the acting and what she wears. The other Carly chews bubble gum and seems more snobbish or selfish than the first Carly.

Samatha? You mean the other Carly?? Her voice even SOUNDS exactly like Carly (not to mention looks like a perfect clone).

They are identical twins that's why.. I like having Samantha in town it provides an interesting little twist and I think its great how everyone thinks she is Carly like Martin on the beach :D

About Lyn leaving, a couple of weeks into the show I could understand why they got rid of her, but she has since developed a lot as a character and I will miss her when she goes but I can still see why they let her go so early given what they mostly used her for...

Archived