1988 Episode Discussion

Dan F

I don't really mind Geoff/Jeff? that much. But I do think he's a total stereotype and teachers like that just don't exist today. It's funny watching the show back how much you realise that times have changed.

I'm loving Bobby at the moment. Her banter with Steven has been a good watch. I'm not too bothered about the Floss/Neville stuff, you can tell that the writers are struggling to think of storylines for them already. It was nice to see Ben again, but I'm not a fan of Scott, and the actress that played his wife Anna was terrible.

• 2 weeks later...

Seeing as how we're more than a 1/3 of the way through the year now the Scene Counts and Episode count for each character are.

Pippa 404 (64)

Tom 394 (67)

Frank 388 (66)

Carly 342 (57)

Bobby 342 (56)

Lynn 316 (50)

Steven 308 (54)

Ailsa 242 (59)

Alf 225 (57)

Lance 219 (46)

Floss 199 (41)

Martin 198 (42)

Roo 197 (39)

Sally 192 (46)

Neville 185 (40)

Celia 152 (40)

Fisher 149 (46)

Surprisingly there's been one week so far where they decided to put Sally in every episode. Roo's total is surpisingly when you consider she was in the City for 28 episode. When Sandra left she had been used in more scenes than Celia. Whilst Lynn has dropped behind Carly and Bobby now, she has still been quite prolific in racking up the scenes.

It is our plan now that the each episode has a short summary, to start filling in the long summaries, and certainly we'll be striving to fill in the gaps as the episodes air in the Early Years. Since I can't guarantee when they'd be uploaded, I'd suggest these guides on Old H&A Fan's site.

http://web.archive.org/web/20070304154410/...away/ep0090.htm

Archived