1988 Episode Discussion

Dan F

I had no idea who it was going to be as this storyline was hazy for me, so I enjoyed speculating and was even fooled by the other nights cliff hanger as my last post indicated, but when we eventually did find out it was Walter I wasn't surprised - I had an inclining it was going to be him when he started loosing his memory and then nothing was said about it, so I presumed it may have been a tumor which would cause his death or something creating a way for Fisher to become principle, but then in the bushes his eyes were freaky but had a a recognizable look and his hands were 'old', the only other older male cast member with that type of voice was Walter...

I'm glad my memory of storylines are a bit muddled with these early years episodes, it makes them so much more enjoyable not really knowing whats coming up within the next episode..

Archived