Unexpected (by adellejefferiesxox) - comments

saraz

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Woah, talk about drama.

Poor Belle. I think you got her reaction to the new spot on, and also how towards the end of the chapter she is dealing with it - almost to the point of denial. I wonder if they all know?

Once again, you managed to get some humour into the situation too.

“I have an idea....why don’t we all scream, it might make Nicole feel better” Geoff suggested dumbly. “You know what I’ve got an idea, how about I punch you in the balls, I think that will make me feel better”

“Why are you attacking me?” Geoff complained. “Because you’re the one who knocked me up!”

^ That was awesome! :lol:

I also liked the interaction between Aden and Angelo, that seemed very in-character too.

This story certainly isn't short on stuff happening.

Woah.I had a feeling you were going to give Belle cancer and you played it very well.Bit of bad luck on Aden to have Angelo interrogating him, mind you I was surprised when he just let him go so it's obviously not that much bad luck.

That last bit...was unexpected.But very funny.