Unexpected (by adellejefferiesxox) - comments

saraz

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“Whatever....this is about that jerk Aden isn’t it, well you know what you don’t deserve him

ooh I think someone had a crushh!?:rolleyes::lol:

Kidding!

Kinda sad he's gone. I mean, now he won't be getting in the way of them (I know, I said it :ph34r:) But poor Liam!

Aden's funny :P Hope him and Belle spend more time together.

Loved it. Can't wait for more :D

Edited by KaiyaBlake

Whatever....this is about that jerk Aden isn’t it, well you know what you don’t deserve him”

ooh I think someone had a crushh!?

HAHAHA!! :lol: I never thought about it that way, take your mind out of the gutter :lol:

I didn't really want to kill Liam off but I didn't want to drag Liam/Aden/Belle love triangle on forever & I felt like this is something Liam would do (kill himself).

Aw, poor innocent Annie ^_^

Loved it, once again. That letter by Liam was just too sad. But I'm glad that he forgave her, and told her not to balme herself. I know it owuld take a bit more than that to stop her from feeling guilty, but it's a start. Still can't believe Liam's dead :(

Aden and Adelle :wub: Always! They're just tooooo cute together! He's such a great father in this fic, it's amazing! And the way Belle is around Aden is brilliantly done too. You can tell that there's unresolved feelings there, yet she's trying to distance herself from it all.

I wonder what this Tyler dude is going to bring to the equation now.

Cannot wait for more!! :)

Thanks guys ^_^

I wonder what this Tyler dude is going to bring to the equation now.

I was using that mini scene as a way to convey that Belle is unsure of her relationship with Aden, Aden's not her boyfriend but she doesn't see him as just a friend. "This is MY ADEN" Belle still has an emotional/spritial connection with Aden, so I used that as a way to convey that message (ie. introducing Aden to an old friend). But who knows, I could see Tyler in the future :lol: