Unexpected (by adellejefferiesxox) - comments

saraz

I'm all caught up now :).

I like the different dynamics between Belle & Liam, Belle & Aden, Belle and Aden when they are with the baby, Aden & Liam and in that final chapter Aden & Nicole. Aden/Nicole was one of the ones I enjoyed the most. Also, Aden getting physical with Liam was very much in-character for them both, I think.

It is interesting to see how Belle and Aden react differently when they are with Adelle. You can see that when they are both with Adelle things get a bit more comfortable between them, and possibly rekindling something more? :P

One of my favourite lines so far ...

... sitting in between of two guys fighting over her was not at all awkward, not!

Keep up the great story.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love it.... just amazing :D

That line Jen mentioned was also one of my favourite lines, just brilliant!

And also I've noticed the way Aden and Belle act around Adelle... and the way Aden acts when he see's Belle and Liam... and Liam acting around Aden

Adelle is so cute, I myself have epilepsy and have had it since I was a baby so Im ecstatic that you have done something different in this fic.

Update soon, well done

Magnificent chapter.I'll admit I thought Aden changed his mind about Belle a bit too quickly but aside from that damn near perfect, this is a really good idea for a fiction.Loved Aden and Nicole looking after the baby and Belle pretty much throwing herself at Liam.Really worried about that ending, is that the drink or something else?

I hope Belle's ok! :(

Another great chapter :D I'm really loving this fic; it's so different to the others out there.

I think you have got almost every character perfectly as to how they act on the show, which makes it even better. Loved the bit with Belle talking to Adelle and Aden walking in. I like that he had time to cool off instead of blowing his head off at her again. That was all cute ^_^

The ending was funny. Drunk Belle :lol: But she slept with Liam :( Which she clearly regrets.

I hope everything works out better for her soon....

Can't wait for more!

It's funny because I was close to not using that line.

Adelle is so cute, I myself have epilepsy and have had it since I was a baby so Im ecstatic that you have done something different in this fic

WOW! I had no idea you had epilepsy.

All I can say is coming up things go from bad to worse :(

It's funny because I was close to not using that line.

Adelle is so cute, I myself have epilepsy and have had it since I was a baby so Im ecstatic that you have done something different in this fic

WOW! I had no idea you had epilepsy.

All I can say is coming up things go from bad to worse :(

Yes I usually dont tend to talk about it, its not something you mention in an every day conversation lol :D

And I was happy to know that you arn't brushing things under the carpet, well done

That dont sound good but I cant wait to read it :D

And I was happy to know that you arn't brushing things under the carpet, well done

That dont sound good but I cant wait to read it

:lol: Thanks. Um if it's okay would you mind PMing about just telling me about the condition, I would love to hear from a who actually has it. So I can have a better understanding about the condition a bit better. If you don't that's perfectly fine, I understand ^_^

Thank you so much to everyone who has commented on my last chapter, your comments were very touching and kind. I was very grateful, Taniya, Bec, Jen, Red Ranger! & people who I've forgotten or don't comment thanks for reading, you rock! :lol: