Unexpected (by adellejefferiesxox) - comments

saraz

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:o Aden!! :( He had to walk in right then, didn't he?! And Belle had to be kissing Liam back right then?! <_<

Loved that chapter again! I can totally understand where Aden's coming from, and Belle, which is why it's so hard to be angry at either one of them for the ending. I can't even hate Liam :P

Can't wait for more! I hope they can sort things out!

xoxo

:( I really feel for them all in that chapter! I want to hate Liam, but I can't. Nor can I hate Belle or Aden.

I hope everything end up ok with Adelle! It would be too :( if something happened to her.

Can't wait for more! I like how this isn't a straightforward fic about Belle having a baby and them getting together because it pushes them together and all. This is way more intersting [even if I hate the idea of Liam and Belle! <_< ]

xoxo

That was an action-packed chapter! Poor Aden it must be so hard but why can't he be there for Belle?

Belle, naughty! Much too soon to be embarking on a new relationship. You and Liam have a better friendship dynamic.

Liam... Stay away from Belle! lol, go and hook up with someone else!