Unexpected (by adellejefferiesxox) - comments

saraz

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:o Belle! Oh, that sucks! :( I really hope that she's told Aden. And I really hope that there's some kind of miracle that lets her live!

Lol at Nicole giving birth. I could totally imagine her saying all that and threathening Geoff, hehe. Aw that she had a boy. I've always wondered what Nicole would be like as a mother, esp to a boy :lol:

Can't wait for more! :D

I like the really interesting death scene you have suggested with Belle dying in Aden's arms.

I'm not sure about your characterisation of Geoff but then I don't think the writers are really doing a great job with Geoff in the show at the moment.

I'll be really interested if you take the story on from here and explore Aden's reactions. After all he has lost quite a few people close to him.

Well done Lily.

John H

Wow.Seriously, wow.I was not expecting that at all, I was assuming it was just going to be a bog standard Aden/Belle reunion and then you went and pulled the rug from under our feet entirely.It was a great and really shocking moment even though we knew Belle was ill.

I can imagine Geoff being completely out of his depth with a baby and it'll be interesting to see where you take all the different plotlines now.(Wasn't the footie player called Mike or was that a different one?)

Woah. I certainly didn't expect that. I too thought you were going to properly reunite Aden and Belle before she told him - clearly I was wrong. I wonder how Aden is going to cope now? Not to mention he will have to raise a baby all by himself.