Unexpected (by adellejefferiesxox) - comments

saraz

And I was happy to know that you arn't brushing things under the carpet, well done

That dont sound good but I cant wait to read it

:lol: Thanks. Um if it's okay would you mind PMing about just telling me about the condition, I would love to hear from a who actually has it. So I can have a better understanding about the condition a bit better. If you don't that's perfectly fine, I understand ^_^

Thank you so much to everyone who has commented on my last chapter, your comments were very touching and kind. I was very grateful, Taniya, Bec, Jen, Red Ranger! & people who I've forgotten or don't comment thanks for reading, you rock! :lol:

I would love to, I will Pm you now

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another great chapter, Lily :).

I certainly didn't see the end coming. Liam! I thought having lived his life in the public eye for so long he would have had a pretty thick skin, but maybe getting rejected by Belle is the straw that broke the camel's back so to speak. The awkwardness between Aden and Belle at this point is good. We can tell they want to be together, but circumstance and the fact that they are both so stubborn about getting back together is standing in their way.

This is such an awesome line. In every chapter there seems to be one sentence that stands out to me ...

I loved-love you so much it hurts being without you. It makes me sick! It makes me sick seeing you with Liam...or any other guy for that matter.

Oh, ok. Wow. Totally was not expecting that ending! Liam! :( I can't believe you've killed him off already...

LOVED the scene with Belle and Aden on the beach. That was just so... wow. So powerful, and so, so heartfelt and breaking. Poor Belle. I can't believe she thinks/feels like that, but I guess some people simply do. :(

Aden with Adelle was funny! ^_^ Love them together. Too cute!

Can't wait for more!

Great chapter Steph! Poor Liam... I guess it was just too much after everything else.

Aden and Belle need to get back together right now! :lol:

The scene with Aden, Adelle and Nic was funny!

Can't wait for the next update. :D

Edited by drama_girl